Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by auxie, Sep 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who do you think they asked?
  2. Can't do twenty sit ups? Poke 'em with a sharp stick and I bet they'd manage.
  3. Happy days!! Pass me the pies!
  4. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

What a horrendous piece of reporting and research even by the normal levels of tat we get nowadays.

2 measures of 'fitness' one being a stretching/flexibility issue and the other being a strength issue nothing to do with fitness at all.

Fitness is a measure of your ability to recover from strenuous exercise not flexibilty or strength...I've never been able to touch my toes (standing up knees straight for the wise arrse who does it sitting down) even when i was young and fit.

Total load of tosh reported by a bunch of idiots, researched by a bunch of money grabbing low lifes.

p.s. you may have noticed i'm in a bad mood today.
  5. You're right though.
  6. I can't touchmy toes anymore, but I'm still pretty fit.

Luckly my lass is very fit and she CAN touch her toes.
  7. my OH can touch my toes - does that count ;-)
  8. Quote:

A quarter of women are unable to fasten their bra some sort of more user friendly buckle would be in order thenand 60% said they were unable to carry their weekly shopping home for the supermarket.All those Ginsters en masse must be pretty heavy.
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Apparently 25% of women are so unfit they can't do up their bras. So theres 1 in every 4 women out there letting it all hang free. Cool and if there fatties they'll be big ones too. :p
  10. I cant get my missus bra off with one hand either, even after 30 years of trying, them things are b@stards.
  11. Stop moaning about it and put some more practise in!!
  12. Oh God,

Thumb against the strap with the eyelets where the join is and press it into her back. Then move the other strap towards it with your first finger.

Bingo, those little clasps will pop out.
  13. Do you have diagrams?
  14. You have to be a ' Southpaw' to do it.