WERE A NATION OF UNFIT LARD ARSES (OFFICIAL)

Fred Turok, chairman of the gym chain LA Fitness, which carried out the research
Who do you think they asked?

What a horrendous piece of reporting and research even by the normal levels of tat we get nowadays.

2 measures of 'fitness' one being a stretching/flexibility issue and the other being a strength issue nothing to do with fitness at all.

Fitness is a measure of your ability to recover from strenuous exercise not flexibilty or strength...I've never been able to touch my toes (standing up knees straight for the wise arrse who does it sitting down) even when i was young and fit.

Total load of tosh reported by a bunch of idiots, researched by a bunch of money grabbing low lifes.

S_R

p.s. you may have noticed i'm in a bad mood today.

I can't touchmy toes anymore, but I'm still pretty fit.

Luckly my lass is very fit and she CAN touch her toes.

Quote:

A quarter of women are unable to fasten their bra some sort of more user friendly buckle would be in order thenand 60% said they were unable to carry their weekly shopping home for the supermarket.All those Ginsters en masse must be pretty heavy.

Apparently 25% of women are so unfit they can't do up their bras. So theres 1 in every 4 women out there letting it all hang free. Cool and if there fatties they'll be big ones too. :p

I cant get my missus bra off with one hand either, even after 30 years of trying, them things are b@stards.

EX_REME said:
I cant get my missus bra off with one hand either, even after 30 years of trying, them things are b@stards.
Stop moaning about it and put some more practise in!!

Oh God,

Thumb against the strap with the eyelets where the join is and press it into her back. Then move the other strap towards it with your first finger.

Bingo, those little clasps will pop out.

JoseyWales said:
Oh God,

Thumb against the strap with the eyelets where the join is and press it into her back. Then move the other strap towards it with your first finger.

Bingo, those little clasps will pop out.
Do you have diagrams?

From the position of my watch and the small 9mm cartridge case burn on my cheek you can tell I'm a)a southpaw and b)one who was determined to prove it was possible to fire an SMG from the left shoulder.

Latest Threads