weopanary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey was having a conversation with my cousin today just wanted some one to clear it up threw basic you get issued with sa80 lsw but do you also get a 9mm pistol aswell light infantry and on operations aswell i did search could not find any thing . i no most prob in wrong place and will appologise now thanks

labrat said:
Hopefully you'll be issued with a mess Webley, for crimes against literacy, punctuation and the laws of nature!
Now now, don't you know. All the best 'sharpshooter's' are rubbish with literacy and punctuation. :D

labrat said:
Hopefully you'll be issued with a mess Webley, for crimes against literacy, punctuation and the laws of nature!
it was done on the quick and didnt think this was a english lesson so didnt put to much effort into it

Ritch said:
labrat said:
Now now, don't you know. All the best 'sharpshooter's' are rubbish with literacy and punctuation. :D
excatly i want to be a soldier that fights on the front line not one sits behind a desk not excatly gona hurt the taliban or who ever by throwing words at them am i lol well maybe by the way there miss spelt

uksharpshooter said:
Ritch said:
labrat said:
excatly i want to be a soldier that fights on the front line not one sits behind a desk not excatly gona hurt the taliban or who ever by throwing words at them am i lol well maybe by the way there miss spelt
For fucks sake, the Taliban, despite deliberate oppression of literacy and education, have greater English language skills that you do!

Please, learn to communicate in some recognisable form of language or fecking do one!

labrat said:
uksharpshooter said:
Ritch said:
labrat said:
For fucks sake, the Taliban, despite deliberate oppression of literacy and education, have greater English language skills that you do!

Please, learn to communicate in some recognisable form of language or fecking do one!
Dont you mean than ??? see evey one can do it mistakes are made!! never mind

uksharpshooter said:
labrat said:
uksharpshooter said:
Ritch said:
labrat said:

Dont you mean than
Hah touche! :lol:

uksharpshooter said:
Ritch said:
labrat said:
Is this a wah?

If not. uksharpshooter... go back to school and become literate (and probably literate) otherwise you're about as much use a chocolate fireguard in this modern man's Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads