Went to visit me Dad last week

Cant make my mind up. Is The Captain winding us up or is he really stupid. May be its just a follow on from Chimpy. I wait with baited ( gettit ) breath.

You make a convincing, if not arrogant, arguement TheCaptain, but I know my Dad is ex SAS. I've seen the proof. And how do YOU know that the SAS weren't deployed in Nam? It's not like they advertise their operations is it.

I find it hard to believe that chimpy/chumpy's integrity is being called to account merely for having an amazing life. I personally wish my dad had been a SAS operative. I wish even harder that I could have a Morrisons near my house.

If I was SAS fella I would actively hunt you down for recruitment, as you are quite obviously the jewel in the crown that this army needs. I would also make it compulsory for you to write a monthly column for soldier, and carry a camcorder round to video the hijinks you get up to.

Somebody award this man an OBE, quick.

skintboymike said:
I find it hard to believe that chimpy/chumpy's integrity is being called to account merely for having an amazing life. I personally wish my dad had been a SAS operative. I wish even harder that I could have a Morrisons near my house.

If I was SAS fella I would actively hunt you down for recruitment, as you are quite obviously the jewel in the crown that this army needs. I would also make it compulsory for you to write a monthly column for soldier, and carry a camcorder round to video the hijinks you get up to.

Somebody award this man an OBE, quick.
Thanks for your kind words mate. However, my life isn't quite as great as that. I had to catch the bus to Morrisons you know.

TheCaptain said:
2) Did you ever stop to ask yourself if your Dad is telling the truth? I'm sorry to tell you this son but Britain never took part in the Vietnam war. Thats the biggest clue right there.
I am sorry to tell you this old chap, but you sir are a total cock.

I take it that you are American, and therefore have no concept of a sense of humour?

And if you believe that British troops were not in Vietnam, then you are sadly mistaken.

Gremlin said:
TheCaptain said:
2) Did you ever stop to ask yourself if your Dad is telling the truth? I'm sorry to tell you this son but Britain never took part in the Vietnam war. Thats the biggest clue right there.
I am sorry to tell you this old chap, but you sir are a total cock.

I take it that you are American, and therefore have no concept of a sense of humour?

And if you believe that British troops were not in Vietnam, then you are sadly mistaken.

Gremlin - is this a wah, a counter wah or a counter wah-wah?

Bedtime for me!

Hugh_Jardon said:
Spot on Chimpy, just what I needed after a long day. Has Lyt's wol kicked your attack cat's arrse yet?
Please pardon my ignorance but what prey is a wol?

Well good luck in Thailand mate, erm... just wondering - on the very slim offchance that you don't come back - can I have your cat?

Just thought it would make good company for mine who is also SF trained and female - what a litter of fukc-off psycho kittens that would produce!

:D

Exelent stuff chimpy , good luck in "Thailand" watch out for them ladyboys ;)

WW

That's why he is going.

Chimpy. said:
... learnt how to make drinkable water from salt water and urine. It still tasted like salty p1ss to me...
Genius :D

If TheCaptain isn't an alias of Chimpy adding to the comedy of this thread (and doing a bl00dy good job), then he is an almighty throbber and probably a Spam.

Chimpy, it is a pleasure to have you back on the site. Are you still putting crystal meth in the cat food?

Chimpy, I would not normally ask but I am desperate. When I was last in Thailand, a few weeks ago, I left a small parcel at my mates flat in Pat Pong. It's about the size and weight as a bag of sugar. I would be eternally grateful if I could forward the details to you to collect it, if you would be so kind.

There's 50 quid in it, and a crate of Tennants Super. His name is Johnny Two Spliffs.

Don't worry about the hook, it's not sharp.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Chimpy,

Look on this as a career enhancing experience. With the skills you will pick up on your trip to Thailand you will be well set up for a job with "The Knock" after your Para/SAS career ends.

I can just see you now as the head honcho at Customs 'n Excise.

Auld-yin

I think your setting your sights to low. Chimpy comes across as an ideal candidate to lead a small team, like the Bodie and Doyle pairing, or perhaps head of Spooks.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Perhaps even (dare I say it!!!?) Ultimate Farce.

Aaah, got it thanks mate, like that Potter Wizard lad has. Sound.
P.S. Give Nobby Nobbs my regards, and Bert Colon if you see him.