• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Went the day well?

This is detracting from two young men's efforts to support a worthy cause. Just take a moment to read the words and reflect

Went the day well?
We died and never new
But well or ill
Freedom, we died for you
Went the day well?
I remember a young soldier being interviewed who had lost a leg and he said that the dead had the easy part, it was surviving that was difficult and this cause helps people to survive, as you well know

Gentlemen and Ladies

You will have noticed deletions; if you want to make this the NAAFI bar then, frankly, **** off there.

If you continue to besmirch my boards with rubbish, you will be banned.

End of.

I have a STRONG feeling of deja vu with this thread.... is it an old thread that somehow the DB is serving up again? No tonly that, I'm sure I've written a comment like this in the thread.

PF- no offence meant, if I'm having a senior moment. But I cant help think I've seen this thread, "went the say well", before.

Well posted fairy nuff

Well done to the two young lads working on this.

There are those who whinge and moan about things, and I confess to sometimes, maybe most of the time, being one of them.

Then there are the guys who get out to try to do something about things.

If we knock those who are young and getting out to do something useful, particularly perhaps something generally recognised on this site as of benefit to some we know, we start to deserve all the empty headed cocaine snorting Hoorah Henrys at the top of the social scale, and all the crack smoking chavs and deadbeats at the other.

That is all.

Latest Threads