Welshmen Have a Change From Sheep

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, Apr 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm assuming said penguin didn't actually shout 'RAPE'...therefore any sexual act must be considered consensual! Naughty minxy little critter!!
  2. It allegedly just said "awwwk"
  3. I've not been to Wales much, but I don't recall seeing many women there. Could be to do with this, or vice versa.
  4. Ha ha good lads, you know you've had a good night when you wake up with a penguin in ya scratcha......beat that you English toss pots.

Edited to add, by that I do not mean beat this paticular penguin. It is clearly a hero amongst penguins, and should be treated as such, it could possibly be made King of the penguins on its return to captivity to show everyone the extent of his awesomeness.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Normally Englishmen wake up with other Englishmen in there "scratcha".
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dirk? Dirk?
    so it was a male penguin....the dirty homos.
  7. If you'd seen them you'd understand.
  8. Confirms all that i think about the welsh and their ability to fuck anything other than a fellow human :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fu2

fu2 LE

at least it smelled of fish.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Thought it was a Nun :)
  11. Pppppick up a penguin
  12. Said on the news that the blokes were Irish, which made sense.
  13. Well if you saw the state of our women, you would become the same!!!
  14. This article is a bit confusing. The call him a fairy penguin but say he is male with a partner named "Peaches" which sounds like a female name. If he has a female partner why is he called a fairy. Is Peaches the name of a male penguin in drag? Inquiring minds want more details. Could the attack of the poor creature be gay bashing, a hate crime.