• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Welshmen Have a Change From Sheep

I'm assuming said penguin didn't actually shout 'RAPE'...therefore any sexual act must be considered consensual! Naughty minxy little critter!!

Ha ha good lads, you know you've had a good night when you wake up with a penguin in ya scratcha......beat that you English toss pots.

Edited to add, by that I do not mean beat this paticular penguin. It is clearly a hero amongst penguins, and should be treated as such, it could possibly be made King of the penguins on its return to captivity to show everyone the extent of his awesomeness.

This article is a bit confusing. The call him a fairy penguin but say he is male with a partner named "Peaches" which sounds like a female name. If he has a female partner why is he called a fairy. Is Peaches the name of a male penguin in drag? Inquiring minds want more details. Could the attack of the poor creature be gay bashing, a hate crime.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you'd seen them you'd understand.
Gosh yes.....I know exactly where you're coming from
Katherine Jenkins

and indeed

Charlotte Church

or even Cerys ' 'course you can leave me darlin' - but I will cut your 'eart out ...' Mathews..

Thank god for flat-chested English babes like Keira......

Gosh yes.....I know exactly where you're coming from
Katherine Jenkins

and indeed

Charlotte Church

or even Cerys ' 'course you can leave me darlin' - but I will cut your 'eart out ...' Mathews..

Thank god for flat-chested English babes like Keira......
You were doing quite well until you mentioned Cerys.

GW

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Give over man...she were lush back in the day like !

....just need to keep her away from edged implements - you'll be fine....

Latest Threads