Welshman cuts his balls off after rugby win

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stoatman, Feb 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Posted here in the NAAFI to save the mods the trouble later!

Was he just punishing himself for being a welshman in a kilt??? 8)
  2. Welsh, kilt, a history of mental problems and a Welsh win. Recipe for disaster.
  3. I bet he won't have the balls to do it again. :)
  4. What a load of b*****ks!........ 8O 8O 8O
  5. Call me Nostradamus but I predict a future of mental health problems as well

As for the kilt, some enterprising weavers have started to produce Welsh family tartans and kilts to sell to gullible Spams of Welsh descent. Fleecing tourists is, of course, an ancient tradition in Wales, going back many hundreds of years; as opposed to wearing kilts which is a tradition going back about 18 months.
  6. And I thought it was only my cat who'd had his balls cut off this weekend! 8O :lol:
  7. as well as "touring fleeces"?

errm... Ah, my coat, thanks :oops:
  8. At least some sheep can sleep safe at night (or is that a racial sterotype?) :D :D
  9. Two down, three million to go. The dream of an unsullied gene pool is in sight! :D
    (only kidding CP)
  10. bitter about the score are we? :p

11. Isn't the above pic the new Welsh accessory?
    Cutting your balls off though?, imagine if we had lost 8O
  12. well if we had won , then i would imagine he would be off to do a celbratory shag with his harem of sheeps :lol: still qualifies for a darwin :wink:

the taffs i drank with on the night were a good bunch and there some English in the Bar no hostilities at all some ribbing but a good crack we all went up and down with the match and it was sooooo close , like history repeating itself in the Rugby world cup
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

He's done it everytime Wales beat England!
  14. Halved his IQ too!