Welshman cuts his balls off after rugby win

Posted here in the NAAFI to save the mods the trouble later!

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13297624,00.html

FAN HACKS OFF TESTICLES

A welsh rugby fan cut off his testicles after Wales' Six Nations win over England at the week-end.

Geoff Huish was so convinced England would beat the Welsh he told mates: "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off."

Friends thought the 26-year-old was joking. But after Wales' 11-9 victory in Cardiff on Saturday, he went home and carried out his promise.

He then walked the 200m back to the social club in Caerphilly to show everyone what he had done.

Staff dialled 999 and put his testicles in a pint glass packed with ice until help arrived.

One onlooker said: "He came back with his testicles in a bag.

"He lifted up his kilt and there was blood everywhere. It was terrible. That's when he collapsed."

Mr Huish is said to be seriously ill in hospital.

Police revealed he has a history of mental problems.
Was he just punishing himself for being a welshman in a kilt??? 8)

stoatman said:
Was he just punishing himself for being a welshman in a kilt??? 8)
Welsh, kilt, a history of mental problems and a Welsh win. Recipe for disaster.

What a load of b*****ks!........ 8O 8O 8O

E

error_unknown

Call me Nostradamus but I predict a future of mental health problems as well

:D

As for the kilt, some enterprising weavers have started to produce Welsh family tartans and kilts to sell to gullible Spams of Welsh descent. Fleecing tourists is, of course, an ancient tradition in Wales, going back many hundreds of years; as opposed to wearing kilts which is a tradition going back about 18 months.

Two down, three million to go. The dream of an unsullied gene pool is in sight! :D
(only kidding CP)

Isn't the above pic the new Welsh accessory?
Cutting your balls off though?, imagine if we had lost 8O

well if we had won , then i would imagine he would be off to do a celbratory shag with his harem of sheeps :lol: still qualifies for a darwin :wink:

the taffs i drank with on the night were a good bunch and there some English in the Bar no hostilities at all some ribbing but a good crack we all went up and down with the match and it was sooooo close , like history repeating itself in the Rugby world cup

Now as for the welsh kilts. They started wearing them a few years ago to the away games to Murrayfield, welsh flags made into kilts. Seems to have taken off somewhat!

Still wonder what a welshman wears under his? A sheep skin pair of pants perhaps :wink:

chickenpunk said:

As for the kilt, some enterprising weavers have started to produce Welsh family tartans and kilts to sell to gullible Spams of Welsh descent. Fleecing tourists is, of course, an ancient tradition in Wales, going back many hundreds of years; as opposed to wearing kilts which is a tradition going back about 18 months.
They are doing the same with "Irish family tartans" Almost all were designed by an American woman in the '90s. Very "ancient" tartans of course though.

Scotland's weavers are more than happy to produce these

There are also Cornish tartans now too

RCSignals said:
chickenpunk said:

They are doing the same with "Irish family tartans" Almost all were designed by an American woman in the '90s. Very "ancient" tartans of course though.

Scotland's weavers are more than happy to produce these

There are also Cornish tartans now too
It may be a long shot, but what are my chances of finding a Hampshire tartan? :?