Welsh Sex

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by Didosdadsdogsdead, Oct 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you know how the welsh practice safe sex?

They spray paint X's on the back of the sheep that kick.

2. And this from a Kiwi....the irony

3. i get the missus to do my ironing
    saves more time for shagging sheep

4. They met in a secluded field, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that earthy, musky scent that only those fortunate enough to live outside the urban rat race know, and a quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added the final touch to the most romantic scene.

They lay there, both naked. he knew he had to have her, and have her now. Without a word being spoken, he moved to a position of dominance. he could feel instantly that this was what she was waiting for as she frantically thrust her pelvis at his approaching organ. he moved slowly at first, inch by inch, until he was fully inside her.

Then, as the tension rose, they threw caution to the wind and abandoned themselves to the moment. Although inexperienced, she approached every change of position with enthusiasm, moaning as he withdrew to prevent himself ending it all too soon. As the sexual tension heightened towards the inevitable mind- blowing climax, it was all he could do to hold out any longer.

Finally, the moment they had been building up to was upon them, and passed too quickly. Breathlessly they rolled together in the now damp grass. As the last deep orange glow of the long setting sun melted into the darkness of approaching night, we lay there still entwined in an amorous embrace. he kissed her long and lovingly, and whispered reassuringly how good she had been.

She tenderly and sensuously licked his inner ear then whispered, 'Baaaaaaa' and rejoined the flock.

This book is only for sale in wales, Australia, New Zealand and certain parts of Outer Mongolia.

5. Hmmm... sounds like you know a little too much about that type of encounter B_aaaaaaaaaaaaabdiel

6. Too bad I'm not Welsh so I'll have to stick with Yorkshire munters although some say the difference in appearence is small thank God for beer goggles

7. It's great being a Yorkshire Welshman/Welsh Yorkshireman
    You get the best of both worlds :)

Plus I like tenderising the mutton from the inside & serving it with my own special sauce...

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

8. I'm sure demands at your restauraunt are skyrocketing

9. You ARE Gordon Ramsay and I claim my £10!!