Welsh Rugby Rumours

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by chemystery, Oct 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody heard any rumours regarding the Welsh camp and any unease. A couple of things that people have said to me are as follows.

A certain coach who left under a cloud was allegedly having it away with a players wife and also a wife of one of the directors.

Michael Owen was lamping Martyn Williams at the end of Scrum V on Sunday?

Chris Horseman picking on little boy Rob Sidoli?

Anybody heard these and others? I must point out that I have no evidence of the above and that I can't substaniate any of them.....should keep the lawyers quiet..... :wink:
  2. blimey

i'd have paid good money to watch some of that!
  3. Sadly, as a Welshman, nothing surprises me about the way our game is run. More 'Committee men' than clubs and the stupidity of the East / West rivalry. The selection of brain-dead 'leaders' and the dismissal of a coach who had just won a Triple Crown, Championship and Grand Slam.

From the beginning of time we, the Welsh, have fought amongst ourselves with disasterous consequences. Insular, narrow-minded, bigotted and parochial, we bring most of our troubles upon ourselves - and I do not exclude myself !
  4. Ah but your not really Welsh are you
  5. Despite being 'deep under cover' (ie, living in Wales), I haven't heard any rumours but there was this story in the HolyMoly mailout this week.

8O :D
  6. I heared about the players wife rumour from a very good source. But its pure speculation :wink: . Personally I dont care if he was giving Duncan Jones a good ******* whilst being felched by the under 19s, BRING HIM BACK