Welsh Rugby Rumours

Has anybody heard any rumours regarding the Welsh camp and any unease. A couple of things that people have said to me are as follows.

A certain coach who left under a cloud was allegedly having it away with a players wife and also a wife of one of the directors.

Michael Owen was lamping Martyn Williams at the end of Scrum V on Sunday?

Chris Horseman picking on little boy Rob Sidoli?

Anybody heard these and others? I must point out that I have no evidence of the above and that I can't substaniate any of them.....should keep the lawyers quiet..... :wink:

chemystery said:
Has anybody heard any rimours regarding the Welsh camp and any unease. A couple of things that people have said to me are as follows.

A certain coach who left under a cloud was allegedly having it away with a players wife and also a wife of one of the directors.

Michael Owen was lamping Martyn Williams at the end of Scrum V on Sunday?

Chris Horseman picking on little boy Rob Sidoli?

Anybody heard these and others? I must point out that I have no evidence of the above and that I can't substaniate any of them.....should keep the lawyers quiet..... :wink:
blimey

i'd have paid good money to watch some of that!

Sadly, as a Welshman, nothing surprises me about the way our game is run. More 'Committee men' than clubs and the stupidity of the East / West rivalry. The selection of brain-dead 'leaders' and the dismissal of a coach who had just won a Triple Crown, Championship and Grand Slam.

From the beginning of time we, the Welsh, have fought amongst ourselves with disasterous consequences. Insular, narrow-minded, bigotted and parochial, we bring most of our troubles upon ourselves - and I do not exclude myself !

lsquared said:
Sadly, as a Welshman, nothing surprises me about the way our game is run. More 'Committee men' than clubs and the stupidity of the East / West rivalry. The selection of brain-dead 'leaders' and the dismissal of a coach who had just won a Triple Crown, Championship and Grand Slam.

From the beginning of time we, the Welsh, have fought amongst ourselves with disasterous consequences. Insular, narrow-minded, bigotted and parochial, we bring most of our troubles upon ourselves - and I do not exclude myself !
Ah but your not really Welsh are you

Despite being 'deep under cover' (ie, living in Wales), I haven't heard any rumours but there was this story in the HolyMoly mailout this week.

Welsh rugby coach Gareth Jenkins is clearly a master of motivation and sports psychology. When the squad arrived in Australia for their warm up matches, he announced - with the first test against the Wallabies four days away - that the squad should prepare professionally.

So he insisted that every member go out drinking, "And I mean wasted. At least ten or twelve pints so that we sleep off the jet lag straight away." The coach then pulled a woman at a club and insisted she accompany him back to the hotel. And then into breakfast the next morning, and much to the astonishment of the squad, into all of the team meetings, where she (probably) chipped in with Spinal Tap-style comments about remixing the side on 'Dobbly'.

One player complained about this so vehemently that he was told he could fuck off if he liked, so he did, flying home straight away. Though officially, Gavin Henson was not selected through lack of fitness...

On the same trip, another Gareth unveiled some surprises of his own. Aware that the News Of The World were about to run a story on him, Gareth Thomas stood up in a team meeting, pointed to a young man at the back of the room and declared himself to be gay and that this gentleman was his homosexual lover, finishing with the beautiful line:

"I have left my wife and my marriage is over."

The boys apparently took it pretty well as they all knew really and one of them piped up, "Well can you give me your wife's number as it would be a shame to let that boob job go to waste?"

So Gareth may be an egg-chaser, but in future there's little chance of him catching and fertilizing one.
8O :D

chemystery said:

:wink:
I heared about the players wife rumour from a very good source. But its pure speculation :wink: . Personally I dont care if he was giving Duncan Jones a good ******* whilst being felched by the under 19s, BRING HIM BACK