Welsh politics thread

neil82

Old-Salt
This Welsh Government page links to the new Covid 19 tracker phone app

Which is here on the Google App store

and here on Apple App store

Not much need for analysis here, if enough people download the app it might lead to a shorter time in lockdown so we can all benefit
the only thing that will cut down the length of the shut down is testing or a vaccine, they have no idea who has had the virus with no complications already, until they get accurate figures for that any statement they make is pure speculation

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Voting for that lot in Cardiff soon and for the past two weeks or so I have had more and more crap put through my letter box all of which goes straight into the bin and I’m fed up with it.
If these parasites put in as much time actually trying to run the principality as they do electioneering then perhaps Wales might be in a better place.
Am I voting? Well I don’t want to but I’ll pop down and if there is a box for voting to close the white elephant I’ll put my little x there.
And all them bloody lot in the council offices carrying on about recycling and waste, no doubt I’ll have more tomorrow.

Last edited:

dragon825

War Hero
Voting for that lot in Cardiff soon and for the past two weeks or so I have had more and more crap put through my letter box all of which goes straight into the bin and I’m fed up with it.
If these parasites put in as much time actually trying to run the principality as they do electioneering then perhaps Wales might be in a better place.
Am I voting? Well I don’t want to but I’ll pop down and if there is a box for voting to close the white elephant I’ll put my little x there.
And all them bloody lot in the council offices carrying on about recycling and waste, no doubt I’ll have more tomorrow.
there is an "abolish the assembly" party

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
I think it was Reform UK had a party political broadcast earlier. One of the blokes doing his spiel to the camera had the caption "Cadet Adult Instructor" under his name.

Suit, cheap. Ill fitting. Mildly obese with a hint of dirty old man about him.

Looked like an AI tbh.

I think it was Reform UK had a party political broadcast earlier. One of the blokes doing his spiel to the camera had the caption "Cadet Adult Instructor" under his name.

Suit, cheap. Ill fitting. Mildly obese with a hint of dirty old man about him.

Looked like an AI tbh.

I burst out laughing at that one and startling SWMBO by shouting "He looks a nonce!"

She then scared my by shouting at one of the others and quickly photographing them before sending it to some colleagues chuckling.

She knows the individual in question and they are a total prick, apparently.

I know "total prick" doesn't narrow it down for the "Reform Party" but never mind.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
I burst out laughing at that one and startling SWMBO by shouting "He looks a nonce!"

She then scared my by shouting at one of the others and quickly photographing them before sending it to some colleagues chuckling.

She knows the individual in question and they are a total prick, apparently.

I know "total prick" doesn't narrow it down for the "Reform Party" but never mind.
Funnily enough "He looks like a Nonce" is exactly what I said to my long haired Fuhrer as well.

Daz

LE
Nonce and long haired Fuhrer in one sentence? Impressive. Living up the stereotype.
Said the SPoTY winner, ironic......narh, moronic, yes :)

Daz

LE
Well considering you white knight a racist crack on.
Not white knighting, I just think you're a bellend given your postings in general

The general standard of potential representatives is, as usual, absolutely dismal. None of them could make a go of a real job. I think I'll be voting to get rid of the Welsh Asylum.

I know let's moan about the only thing that employs people

It really is the main economy there, and they're wrong about the seasons

Snowdon is busy all through the year, you can pass the Siabod cafe with heavy snowfalls on the ground, and there will be people camping in the fields around

If nothing else their council tax would be even higher without the tourists

If nothing else their council tax would be even higher without the tourists

And you get the chance to shag without committing incest, no, wait.....

Latest Threads