Welsh politics thread

The natives are getting restless, could they perhaps finally be understanding the issues here

Neil spends his life kicking up shit storms. 17 years of a labour in Wales government being controlled by the corridors of Westminster. I would rather a Tory government running Wales than labour. To make matters worst it’s going backwards we now have a bunch of Corbyn supporters running the show.

If there was no Welsh Assembly there could be no Welsh Labour Government.

There would also not be devolution. We’re grown ups we can make our own decisions in Wales.
Nope, cant see a draw back to that

Absolutely, let’s be honest it’s impossible to be any more shit than the current batch of those who patrol the corridors of Westminster is it ?
No, see any plaid cymru spokesperson for details on how really, really shit things could become

Last edited:
No, see any plaid cymru spokesperson for details on how really, really shit things could become
In what way could it possibly be any worst than the current situation ? I suppose you will find out after the general election In Feb when labour take over and start throwing money away. I will be the first to remind you.

and the Wyndham always provides such a warm, friendly welcome.

I'm in Ystradgynlais now, spent a fair bit of time in Aberdare for my sins.
Couple of nice pubs in Merthyr these days the new one Iron Dragon is very up market. I have a good friend who lives in Coelbren we shoot down at Crynant.

and the Wyndham always provides such a warm, friendly welcome.

I'm in Ystradgynlais now, spent a fair bit of time in Aberdare for my sins.
Lol went in there when I was down in my luck and going for a job interview locally, it was like walking into The Slaughtered Lamb

No trouble, but I stood out like a sore thumb

I know it's happened in Rhyl, English councils dump people they don't want there, and the same goes for English prisoners on release, Rhyl is a goto dumping ground for them
The amount of shitty run down bedsits in Rhyl is unbelievable I go there on a daily basis and you are correct it is all of the north wests rejects. Who ironically spend most of the time that I am there telling me how shit wales is! I normally tell them it used to be good until they started letting anybody in.

Latest Threads