Welsh MP ordered out of commons for misleading B

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by far2young2die, Mar 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like to buy her a beer.
  2. I remember old Skinner calling some-one a lying b*stard once, being told to withdraw the comment and offering to withdraw the word lying. He got thrown out :lol:
  3. Why is it always the rightwing nuts who get to say all the good stuff?

I tend to shy away from nationalist parties as they seem one step removed from facist's. But they do say all the stuff that gets applause.

maybe Howard should kick up a rumpus.
  4. Here, here!

Hope the Irish tank 'em :lol:
  5. Buwahahahahahahahhahahahaa. Howard upset his party leader?

6. If 'misleading the House' is reason enough to be asked to fetch ones' coat, shouldn't we have been treated to the spectacle of Lord Bach (yes, the other place), TCH, Adam Ingram et al being asked to do the same over the Bowman project?

All 3 have declared unequivocally, in and out of commitee, that the project is ahead of time and delivered capability, and under budget. These are lies.

Well fellas - let's see you laugh off the latest utterly dreadful shitstorm to hit that particular project - and I'm particularly looking forward to your explanations of how the project has apparently gone backwards in terms of capability and time, yet has run out of money. How shall this miracle be achieved if a charge of 'misleading the house' is to be avoided?

Shall I fetch your coats now? Cnuts. :evil: