Welsh legal system undermined

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jemadarjo, Dec 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wales has its own government, in addition to following both london and Brussels.
    Another contender for authority over the welsh has appeared, Islam,
    Dragon's Eye at 2235 GMT on Thursday on BBC One Wales tonight
  2. The muslims are going to enforce the ban on beastiality?
  3. But the sheep will now be working overtime!
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Erm no it doesn't, not in parliamentary terms anyway. It has an assembly, which has no power to levy taxes.
  5. I was under the impression that all the MINING UNDER Wales had been LEGALly stopped.
  6. Like what you did there.
  7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Wales? They are allowed to do things for themselves? I'm outraged :D
  8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Beat me to it, you bastage!
  9. There's a fair bit of mining still going on in Wales... mostly coal. Big new mine should fully online sometime in 2010...
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wont the shagging of sheep on the hillsides and in the glens cause a health and safety issue for your ginger cousin Gimli? You might want to do a risk asessment there Taff?

Yachi Da Boyo.
  11. TheIronDuke

And while I'm on Daveed, how the fuck does a pit go 'online'?

Seriously... is it one of them new Cyber-Pits? Is it a pit in Second Life?. Does some geek press a key and the cage drops, and men get filthy dirty doing a hot horrible job whilst soaking wet and losing fingers?

Do you work in the computer games industry?

Or are you PR for the Welsh Assembly?
  12. Mercifully we don't get that channel. Sounds like a local problem. Deal with it.
  13. They have thier version of Sharia Law already, the welsh, burst into song stick coal dust under thier fingernails, call everyone butt, talk in riddles like "Sh1t youself have you? and parked my bike outside my house and there it was gone", Claim that thier national dish is cheese on toast, and things that leeks are claimed to be sacred.

And they love bumming wooly animals.....

Id still nob Shirley bassey even though her bingo wings are facking uge now :twisted:
  14. I have an Islam watch, I bought it from a Pakki in the market.

It tells the time in F**king Pakistan.
  15. TheIronDuke

We're working on a data centre project with the Welsh at the moment.

It's a secure environment, triple-skinned walls, bomb-proof glass, prison grade perimeter fencing, infrared detection, pop-ups, biometric recognition and ex-SF security guards.

But ginger dwarves bumming sheep up the glen keep setting off the tremblers. Its a nightmare.