Welsh legal system undermined

#1
Wales has its own government, in addition to following both london and Brussels.
Another contender for authority over the welsh has appeared, Islam,
watch,
Dragon's Eye at 2235 GMT on Thursday on BBC One Wales tonight
 
#2
The muslims are going to enforce the ban on beastiality?
 
#3
But the sheep will now be working overtime!
 
#4
jemadarjo said:
Wales has its own government, in addition to following both london and Brussels.
Another contender for authority over the welsh has appeared, Islam,
watch,
Dragon's Eye at 2235 GMT on Thursday on BBC One Wales tonight
Erm no it doesn't, not in parliamentary terms anyway. It has an assembly, which has no power to levy taxes.
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#8
bluntslane said:
I was under the impression that all the MINING UNDER Wales had been LEGALly stopped.
Beat me to it, you bastage!
 
#9
There's a fair bit of mining still going on in Wales... mostly coal. Big new mine should fully online sometime in 2010...
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#10
NaturalBornDriller said:
There's a fair bit of mining still going on in Wales... mostly coal. Big new mine should fully online sometime in 2010...
Wont the shagging of sheep on the hillsides and in the glens cause a health and safety issue for your ginger cousin Gimli? You might want to do a risk asessment there Taff?

Yachi Da Boyo.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#11
NaturalBornDriller said:
Big new mine should fully online
And while I'm on Daveed, how the fuck does a pit go 'online'?

Seriously... is it one of them new Cyber-Pits? Is it a pit in Second Life?. Does some geek press a key and the cage drops, and men get filthy dirty doing a hot horrible job whilst soaking wet and losing fingers?

Do you work in the computer games industry?

Or are you PR for the Welsh Assembly?
 
#12
jemadarjo said:
Wales has its own government, in addition to following both london and Brussels.
Another contender for authority over the welsh has appeared, Islam,
watch,
Dragon's Eye at 2235 GMT on Thursday on BBC One Wales tonight
Mercifully we don't get that channel. Sounds like a local problem. Deal with it.
 
#13
They have thier version of Sharia Law already, the welsh, burst into song stick coal dust under thier fingernails, call everyone butt, talk in riddles like "Sh1t youself have you? and parked my bike outside my house and there it was gone", Claim that thier national dish is cheese on toast, and things that leeks are claimed to be sacred.

And they love bumming wooly animals.....

Id still nob Shirley bassey even though her bingo wings are facking uge now :twisted:
 
#14
Victorian_Major said:
jemadarjo said:
Wales has its own government, in addition to following both london and Brussels.
Another contender for authority over the welsh has appeared, Islam,
watch,
Dragon's Eye at 2235 GMT on Thursday on BBC One Wales tonight
Mercifully we don't get that channel. Sounds like a local problem. Deal with it.
I have an Islam watch, I bought it from a Pakki in the market.







It tells the time in F**king Pakistan.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#15
We're working on a data centre project with the Welsh at the moment.

It's a secure environment, triple-skinned walls, bomb-proof glass, prison grade perimeter fencing, infrared detection, pop-ups, biometric recognition and ex-SF security guards.

But ginger dwarves bumming sheep up the glen keep setting off the tremblers. Its a nightmare.
 
#16
TheIronDuke said:
We're working on a data centre project with the Welsh at the moment.

It's a secure environment, triple-skinned walls, bomb-proof glass, prison grade perimeter fencing, infrared detection, pop-ups, biometric recognition and ex-SF security guards.

But ginger dwarves bumming sheep up the glen keep setting off the tremblers. Its a nightmare.
The avatar matches the words, issit?
 
#17
I have just heard on internet bbc radio 4, uk time 7.30am sunday, this ...
Gladstone, ex british PM has a study centre in north wales, (saint denolts) which has just obtaind english tax money to build a room for islam study only, no christians allowed.
the invasion continues
 
#18
jemadarjo said:
I have just heard on internet bbc radio 4, uk time 7.30am sunday, this ...
Gladstone, ex british PM has a study centre in north wales, (saint denolts) which has just obtaind english tax money to build a room for islam study only, no christians allowed.
the invasion continues
That's really amazing news, as William Ewart Gladstone, ex British PM, died in 1898.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top