Welsh Language Courses

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
A small Mill cottage in Aberbanc, just there to recover from surgery and get smoe fresh air in my lungs.
not far from "Frosty arrsehole", good pub there, but you will miss the Steam Fair in Aug at Croes llan

L

Lechies

not far from "Frosty arrsehole", good pub there, but you will miss the Steam Fair in Aug at Croes llan
Ha ha, I can live without that, peace and quiet, a bit of a drink a bit of walking and isolation is what I'm after.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
Ha ha, I can live without that, peace and quiet, a bit of a drink a bit of walking and isolation is what I'm after.
The Frostrosal arms do nice food though, and Arther the Landlord,got me a lift home in the back of a farmers pick up, with the sheep, hows that for service, I have even overnighted in their carpark with my old camper in the past

Sympathetic_Reaction

LE
Book Reviewer
A small Mill cottage in Aberbanc, just there to recover from surgery and get smoe fresh air in my lungs.
Watch out...that isn't South Wales...that's West Wales...dodgy lot over by there.

Some great walking round that way.

S_R

How to speak perfect welsh

1) Cough up a big gob of phlegm

2) Try to speak while do so.

You will now sound like a native welsh speaker.
So Welsh is a throat infection then?

I'm watching S4C now in England and through Sky and it's in Taff only, the place I'm staying in June has a basic portable TV channel set up so no red button to hit.

Anyway, not that I'm being paranoid, but it's always good to know how to strike a conversation with the locals/listen to what they're saying about you.
You mean you'll be trying to get a nosh off Katherine Jenkins?

Latest Threads