Welsh former dentist was mocked and jeered on BGT

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hat20, May 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had to sit and endure BGT with Mrshat20 untill this 'gem' came on...what the fcuk did he expect?.....

Interviewed by a psychologist before the show, a procedure introduced after 2009 finalist suffered a breakdown, Mr James insisted he was only asked on to be made fun of by the audience.
    “ I think they have the best and the worst on, and I was there to be the worst,” said Mr James, who was buzzed off and booed en masse before he could sing more than a few lines of the song he penned after hearing a friend had killed herself.
    “I was like that old man who break-danced last year. I was invited on to be laughed at and ridiculed.
    “I had no idea beforehand, because I know I’m good.

I received flak form the mrs for mocking the less able :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. The video's at the bottom of this page, if anyone out there is sad enough to give a fcuk.

3. What is BGT?

4. I was thinking the same, until I worked it out from the post.

5. Has arrse gone homo again ?

6. Quite possibly......

7. Ask the Padre.

As for the OP,I assume he will be suing Cowell?

8. i remember all discussion of big brother was banned from arrse. can't we ban this shite as well? :)

9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Seconded

10. Can't we just have a blanket ban on anything involving Z list celebs?

11. My advert was for 50+ dating. Swings and roundabouts...

12. I believe it,s some sort of Army fitness test? performed whilst wearing daps...I could be wrong as I,ve been out a few years now.

:lol:

13. I think I caught that episode, wasn't it the case that she wasn't dead at all and rang him up? Apparently he was a bit shocked :D

14. I know the letters BGT were used on a model of MG - the MG BGT!

15. It would explain why I have never heard of it then. :)