Welsh former dentist was mocked and jeered on BGT

Had to sit and endure BGT with Mrshat20 untill this 'gem' came on...what the fcuk did he expect?.....

Interviewed by a psychologist before the show, a procedure introduced after 2009 finalist suffered a breakdown, Mr James insisted he was only asked on to be made fun of by the audience.
“ I think they have the best and the worst on, and I was there to be the worst,” said Mr James, who was buzzed off and booed en masse before he could sing more than a few lines of the song he penned after hearing a friend had killed herself.
“I was like that old man who break-danced last year. I was invited on to be laughed at and ridiculed.
“I had no idea beforehand, because I know I’m good.

I received flak form the mrs for mocking the less able :lol: :lol: :lol:

The video's at the bottom of this page, if anyone out there is sad enough to give a fcuk.

Can't we just have a blanket ban on anything involving Z list celebs?

smudge67 said:
The video's at the bottom of this page, if anyone out there is sad enough to give a fcuk.
My advert was for 50+ dating. Swings and roundabouts...

I think I caught that episode, wasn't it the case that she wasn't dead at all and rang him up? Apparently he was a bit shocked :D

ordinaryforces said:
WhiteHorse said:
What is BGT?

I believe it,s some sort of Army fitness test? performed whilst wearing daps...I could be wrong as I,ve been out a few years now.

:lol:
It would explain why I have never heard of it then. :)

WhiteHorse said:
What is BGT?
In my time it meant "Battle Group Trainer" . . . now . . . who knows?

Britain - Governed by Thieves would have been a clear contender until recently.

(I am working on a (spurious) post Con-Dem acronym, but - hey - it's not the be-all-and-end all of my life. )