Welsh Chic

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pombsen-armchair-warrior, Jan 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Principality certainly breeds some classy people.

A Tesco store has asked customers not to shop in their pyjamas or barefoot. Notices have been put up in the chain's supermarket in St Mellons in Cardiff saying: "Footwear must be worn at all times and no nightwear is permitted."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8484116.stm

2. Fuck 'em. It's St.Mellons, full of pikeys, chavs, & dole-ites. They've got nowt all to do all day, so they've pleny of time to get dressed.

It's the same in Swansea, although there, they take their kids shopping in their pj's.

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I'm sure that the same could be said of any part of England (Inner London, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Portsmouth and Plymouth) or Scotland (name a place).

But at least Tesco have called a halt. Now if we could only get ASDA/Sainsbury's/Morrisons/Lidl/Aldi to do the same...

4. They're on R4 PM, main report coming up, but the preview had some local lovelies assuring the reporter that they only id 'quick shops' in PJs and they would, of course, get properly dressed before the main shop (or going to Waitrose, presumably).

Western civilisation, 2000 years in the making. Awesome. :)

5. They have nothing to do because they are too lazy to work. Did not think that they would also be too lazy to dress though. Usually fat munters. Would be nice to go shopping and see a hot bird in a baby doll nightie, every little helps :)

6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I saw what you did there :) :)

7. My point exactly.
    St.Mellons twinned with Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Although Port-au-Prince has better sanitation.

8. There's nothing in the article saying that anybody actually complained, just that there's "a risk that others may be offended. So how does that work then? Are those "at risk of being offended" OK with the folks in jim-jams walking up and down the street, but as soon as they enter the supermarket, they become outraged?

Loada bollix if you ask me. It's just this manager geezer exercising his pokey bit of power. FFS, if everybody really was offended by everything, nobody would do anything at all.

MsG

9. The problem was that the fat munters were slipping packets of cakes into their hairy bushes through the gaping open flies of the mens pj's they were wearing. That coupled with the constant stench of fish in every aisle they went down, and the flies buzzing around their crotches.

10. Do they have a way of detecting whether you've slept all night in your day clothes?

11. "some people do their big shops on Friday. Catch me, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction."

Uncle Bryn.

12. Not forgetting the Londis in Catterick or course.

13. Jeez have you heard that stoopid bitch , on the soundbite ? "I wear my best pyjamas when i go in the shop" . Scuzzy munter , I can just imagine her oily spotty face , with greasy hair pulled into a tight ponytail. ""shudders"". Every thing thats wrong with this country , The fact its made the news says it all tbh. One of the doley sprog factorys must of rang the BBC to complain about this breach of der uman ritez innit.

LT