Welsh Bloater on the way out

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chasndave, Apr 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. The Crematorium will have fun rendering that lot down.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

they could do her in the local power station and claim some of that nhs money back.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  3. You gotta feel sorry for big fat hoofers that are a bit short in the tit department.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I wonder if she'd be so fat if she had to actually work for a living instead of sponging off the diminishing number of people who actually put some cash into the system?
    • Like Like x 6
  5. I await George Osborne's comments with interest.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. You find amusement in an innocent girls death/near miss?
  7. If you let your dog get that obese the RSPCA would have you in court.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
    • Like Like x 4
  8. I'd buy that for a dollar. And, she's only 33 stone heavier than I am.
  9. I've got no f'kin sympathy, the NHS go out of their way to help her lose 16 stone, and she goes back to piling the weight back on as soon as she's out. Waste of oxygen and a waste of benefits. Plus the cost of this little lot as well - "It cost an estimated £100,000 as emergency workers spent eight hours cutting her free as two walls of her home in Aberdare, South Wales, were demolished to remove her from her first-floor bedroom.

By the time the 50-man emergency team cut her free, she had not left the house for about eight months.

The then 19-year-old lost weight during her stay in the Prince Charles Hospital, going from 56st to 40st 6lb, after being placed on a strict diet."

• Like Like x 3
  10. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

There is one simple operation that will help her lose weight, Sew her bloody mouth shut or wire up her jaw.
  11. Yes, because there's no need to get that f'kin fat!!
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Fuck off, you dripping fucking minge. Read the sign.
    • Like Like x 10
  13. I'm well aware of the sign and the concept of the NAAFI BAR. Have you been in a real one?