Welsh Army Select Vs Crawshays

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by TheBear27, May 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Select Welsh Army team from The Welsh Guards, Queen's Dragoon Guards and The Royal Welsh will play Crawshay's (A Welsh Barbarian XV, usually featuring the odd international).

The match will take place at Cardiff Arms Park on Friday 21st May KO 1915. Tickets are £10 Adults £5 U16 and £20 each for a box (limited availability). All proceeds are going to the Regimental Op Welfare charities.

All 3 Regiments have recently returned from Afghanistan. This promises to be a good evening out with the RSTs supporting with climbing walls, a Warrior and other such activities at the event.

I can provide more info or if you want to pre book tickets.

2. Sounds a good evening, I am interested in going myself, the prices seem quite reasonable too!

3. Taff, you can get tickets at the gate if you have not quite made your mind up. There are quite a few people coming down for it from each of the Battalions/Regiments so it is a good enough excuse to get a gang together for what should be a good session (with some rugby).

4. Will see if any sappers come down then, should be good!

5. Tickets from Cardiff RFC or the Quay street entrance.