Welsh 3000s

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Tramlines, May 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going to be doing the welsh 3000s at the end of June with a group for charity. I was wondering what views people had on doing it in boots (which I have) vs fell running shoes (would it be worth investing in a pair?).
  2. Probably just an issue of the weight really. Maybe worthwhile speaking to member of the Hereford Gun Club.

Did you read the recent issue of Trail that had a review of the Welsh 3000s? If not, I can send the review to you.
  3. I can't say I've ever read it. I could do with all the help I can get, so if you can send it that would be great.
  4. I was going to write "I'll photocopy the pages and send them" but that would get me into trouble. So I'll (cough..) rip the pages out and (..cough) send them to you instead, totally without (ahem ahem...) the use of a photocopier. :p (helluva throat there.... :wink: )

Seriously though, if you PM me an email address I'll square it away when I'm back home this weekend.

Regards, PD.