Wellcome to the Bonkers Zone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Culture in the Name of Islam
YVONNE RIDLEY
Monday, April 24, 2006

The source of all this adulation was British-born Sami Yusuf, who is so proud of his claret-colored passport that he wants us all to wave the Union Jacks. I'm amazed he didn't encourage his fans to sing "Land of Hope and Glory." Brother Sami asked his audience to cheer if they were proud to be British ,and when they responded loudly, he said he couldn't hear them and asked them to cheer again.
How can anyone be proud to be British? Britain is the third most hated country in the world. The Union Jack is drenched in the blood of our brothers and sisters across Iraq, Afghanistan, and Palestine. Our history is steeped in the blood of colonialism, rooted in slavery, brutality, torture, and oppression. And we haven't had a decent game of soccer since we lifted the World Cup in 1966.
Apparently Sami also said one of the selling points of Brand UK was having Muslims in the Metropolitan Police Force! Astafur'Allah! Dude, these are the same cops who have a shoot-to-kill policy and would have gunned down a Muslim last year if they could tell the difference between a Bangladeshi and a Brazilian. This is the same police force that has raided more than 3000 Muslim homes in Britain since 9/11. What sort of life is there on Planet Sami, I wonder? If he is so proud to be British, why is he living in the great Middle Eastern democracy of Egypt?
Apparently the sort of hysteria Sami helped encourage is also in America, and if it is happening on both sides of the Atlantic, then it must be creeping around the globe and poisoning the masses. Islamic boy bands like 786 and Mecca 2 Medina are also the subject of the sort of female adulation you expect to see on American Pop Idol or the X-Factor. Surely Islamic events should be promoting restrained and more sedate behavior.
http://www.muslimsweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1807&Itemid=238

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

So, one group of Muslims tries to make others feel integrated and British, and another just makes weakly formed aguments to take shots at them?

Well, providing that people are smart enough to see past the lies and generalisations of their critics, people like Sami are going to be very useful in the hardships of years to come.

I suppose it's not possible to just shut my eyes and wait for this whole thing to end? I'm only 19 and I've had enough already, and it's only just beginning.

Death_Rowums said:
So, one group of Muslims tries to make others feel integrated and British, and another just makes weakly formed aguments to take shots at them?

Well, providing that people are smart enough to see past the lies and generalisations of their critics, people like Sami are going to be very useful in the hardships of years to come.

I suppose it's not possible to just shut my eyes and wait for this whole thing to end? I'm only 19 and I've had enough already, and it's only just beginning.
I would take your point seriously if it appied to the "UMMA" aswell.

Three Cheers for Mr Abdulaziz Ibrahim Al-Mahmoud

The man responsible for sacking Sister Yvonne is Abdulaziz Ibrahim Al-Mahmoud
Her outspoken views are welknown, especially those praising and supporting Palestinian martyrdom operations. She has endeared herself to the Muslim world and is a recent convert to Islam. Sister Yvonne has devoted much of her spare time and energy to helping brothers and sisters around the world.
http://www.ilaam.net/Opinions/AljazeeraSacksRidley.html

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Was Yvonne Ridley the bonkers woman who went in to Afganistan in order to report on the lifestyles of women, and when the war started her parents wanted the government to get her out before things kicked off?

Much was made of her being a single mother, although she didn't seem to give a fcuk when she flounced off to Afganistan. She never seemed to care about teh two lads that were captured with her either.

She cam back with the awesome revelation that "afgan women were strong women and tried to make the best of their circumstances" (or similar) well duh.

chocolate_frog said:
Was Yvonne Ridley the bonkers woman who went in to Afganistan in order to report on the lifestyles of women, and when the war started her parents wanted the government to get her out before things kicked off?

Much was made of her being a single mother, although she didn't seem to give a fcuk when she flounced off to Afganistan. She never seemed to care about teh two lads that were captured with her either.

She cam back with the awesome revelation that "afgan women were strong women and tried to make the best of their circumstances" (or similar) well duh.
Hope that answers your questions chocolate_frog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvonne_Ridley

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Shaheed Abdallah Shamil Abu Idris
YVONNE RIDLEY
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
NEWS has just arrived (July 10, 2006) on my desk that Abdallah Shamil Abu Idris, the Military Amir of the Mujahideen of Caucasus, has become a Shaheed.

He's probably better known to most readers of this column as the fearless Chechen commander Shamil Basaev although the likes of Vladamir Putin have always regarded him as an enemy of Russia.
http://www.dailymuslims.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2255&Itemid=238

Umm indeed and what about this?

http://danmark-japan-fonden.dk/beslan/100.front/text/front-pic-big.htm

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Two Bs Are Serial Killers
YVONNE RIDLEY
Sunday, August 13, 2006
I FLEW in to London from Malaysia the other day to find a prolific number of armed cops from the trigger-happy Metropolitan Police Force patrolling Heathrow Airport's terminal buildings.
Former NSA employee turned investigative journalist Wayne Madsen wrote only a couple of days ago that British law enforcement; neo-con and intelligence operatives in the United States, Israel, and Britain; and Rupert Murdoch's global media empire have cooked up this latest terrorist plot.

In a column written on this site he reckons they copied the failed 1995 "Oplan Bojinka" plot by Pakistan- and Philippines-based terrorist Ramzi Ahmad Yousef to crash 11 trans-Pacific airliners bound from Asia to the United States.
Bush and Blair are serial killers, serial liars and serial psychopaths.
The two Bs need to be stopped now ... before their genocidal policies do any more harm.
http://www.dailymuslims.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2457&Itemid=238

Your getting sloppy Ms Ridley or else you would have raised the issue of the proven fact that Rupert Murdoch is the son of Ariel Sharon.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Generic telling of Zapata that he's a mong post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads