Well, You Got Your Way

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Sven, Apr 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Of the approximately one million migrants from Eastern Europe who had come to the UK since 2004, half have returned to their country of origin.

This is what we have to look forward to.

Noone willing to to do the jobs paying £7 an hour. If You think food staples have risen sharply already, just wait until this summer. And just wait until You try and stash Granny in the soon unaffordable home.
  2. Well let the fuckers starve then. The1 million plus British unemployed will some get of their arse and into work.
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Oh, the irony of having a benefit scrounger pontificating about people not taking paid employment.
  4. But the 'English' Premiership will still be full of foreigners bringing £2+ billion of revenue into the country so that's all right...
  5. Sven. Why dont You do The jobs that All these foriegners did?

After all, you are an unemployed IT wallah. ;)

Or is it beneath you?

Beggars cant be choosers.
  6. So they are turning down £& an hour for £47 a week - 'coursse they are :roll:

7. And what are you turning down, Sven?
  8. They are actually; "Im not doing that its dirty and ill get all sweaty and stuff ew" Or "Id rather stay at home with some super and Trisha" . Wish I was on £7 an hour...
  9. You mean the jobs that employers won't take me on for?
  10. Why aren't they working then sven?
  11. It's not all doom and gloom. The old biddy would have starved to death by then. And if we really had our own way, you would have joined them and be in Gdansk doing unspeakable things for inadequate wages to men with unpronouncable names.
  12. Interesting catch 22 - In my part-time landlord guise I've just had a Hungarian leave as the UK is too expensive for her to be able to work and retain any money. Irony being of course that when her comrades leave this place will become even more unaffordable.

13. No. Any job. You have two legs (short as they may be) and have use of most of your body.

What jobs have you gone for?
  14. That's O.K., all my grandparents are dead so I'm saving a fortune there. How much do you cost me as you are unemployed Sven?
  15. I haven't. It's employers that turn me down, something to do with them being scared of me falling asleep whilst stacking shelves, or fixing computers or working in the office.