Well, you did ask!!!!

Copied from LIVELEAK-

Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked: "What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?". The Marine shrugged and said: "A slight recoil." 8)

That's really funny.

No really.

See you in the arrsehole.

Nope.

Oh great, another knobhead.

FULLTRAIN said:
Dale the snail said:
Nope.

Oh great, another knobhead.
What exactly is you problem?
Thanks for asking:

1. The dog needs a walk and I can't be bothered, but he is asleep anyway, and I can just sneak around him. If he needs a wee that badly, he will tell me (in dogspeak).
2. The carpet in my living room needs changing, I really don't like that colour. Should I go for a neutral colour? Will it match the couches? Will I need to paint the walls again?
3. I think I ate a little bit too much at brunch and feel quite queasy.
4. My car needs cleaning, and I can't be bothered. It also needs hoovering, thats a major problem, its full of dog hair and fag ash.
5. Your spelling is crap.

Phew, that's a relief, I feel almost better now. So, what's your problem?

Dale the snail said:
2. The carpet in my living room needs changing, I really don't like that colour. Should I go for a neutral colour? Will it match the couches? Will I need to paint the walls again?
A slight Recoil :crying: :D :clap:

I would go for dark red to hide the dog hairs, you dont want a neutral.

6. I have chipped a nail.

(Oh, and how do I hide ginger dog hairs on a dark red carpet? Besides which, it wouldn't match the couches and I would have to paint the walls again - I might go for magnolia, I am used to that).

Dale the snail said:
6. I have chipped a nail.

(Oh, and how do I hide ginger dog hairs on a dark red carpet? Besides which, it wouldn't match the couches and I would have to paint the walls again - I might go for magnolia, I am used to that).
A Ginger dog, yuve gone down in my estimation. Have you thought about shaving the dog :twisted:
Magnolia I thought you wanted to get away from MQ's

Dale the snail said:
paint the dog dark red. or magnolia .

reverend_jim said:
Dale the snail said:
paint the dog dark red. or magnolia .
You catch him, I'll paint him. Or maybe I can get FULLTRAIN to do both cos he is dead clever.

LordVonHarley said:
I like it.

Are you allowed to Imac your dog?
No, I am not allowed to Immac the dog. Gillylady would kill me.

LordVonHarley said:
Dale the snail said:
LordVonHarley said:
I like it.

:(

Can we Immac GillyLady? :D
Already been done :twisted:

LordVonHarley said:
Dale the snail said:
LordVonHarley said:
I like it.

Pervert.

No, if you think my dog is hairy, you should see her. There is not enough Immac in the world. :p

Dale the snail said:
LordVonHarley said:
Dale the snail said:
LordVonHarley said:
I like it.

Pervert.

No, if you think my dog is hairy, you should see her. There is not enough Immac in the world. :p
Does she plait her arm pit hair?