Well would you?

How would we know? No shots of her tits or gash, as far as I could find.

A

Aleegee1698

Ask Mr Random, he d do his Mother-in-laws Yorkshire Terrier.....infront of his Father-in-law

Ask Mr Random, he d do his Mother-in-laws Yorkshire Terrier.....infront of his Father-in-law
Oh sorry...I didn't realise there was a queue...

bit young for me, i prefer someone with a bit more experince

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think so. I would have to keep a closer eye on her to check though. Just to be safe. You never know what these wimmin get up to when they are not under the thumb, you know?

I heard that once they get out of their 20's they all turn into hyper - sexed bunny boilers, all intent on dogging, partner swapping and outdoor sex. I won't be raising that question over Sunday lunch though I fancy.

I don't think so. I would have to keep a closer eye on her to check though. Just to be safe. You never know what these wimmin get up to when they are not under the thumb, you know?

I heard that once they get out of their 20's they all turn into hyper - sexed bunny boilers, all intent on dogging, partner swapping and outdoor sex. I won't be raising that question over Sunday lunch though I fancy.
You're absolutely right, but I think you knew that didn't you?

I heard that once they get out of their 20's they all turn into hyper - sexed bunny boilers, all intent on dogging, partner swapping and outdoor sex. I won't be raising that question over Sunday lunch though I fancy my mum.
C-D, any photos of you in the nud knocking about? It's late, I'm tired and the dog needs a wee but he's been naughty so I'm just waiting to kick him again. I need something to amuse me. If you are under 20, I will accept photos of your dad.

Yours aye,

Slugster xxxx

Latest Threads