• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Well this just takes the biscuit.......

G

goatrutar

Do we have an outrage bus down here? I wasn't there yet I feel the urge to be outraged anyway. Perhaps some of our Sydney members could erect some sort of memorial to express my grief?

The alleged original crime is not relevant. The individual alegedly resisted arrest, even to the point that "capsicum spray" was not sufficient to subdue him. That is why he was tazered. He was not killed over a packet of biscuits, chocolate coated hob-nobs or otherwise; he was killed for resisting arrest (allegedly). Sloppy, sensationalist, left-wing reporting!

G

goatrutar

The alleged original crime is not relevant. The individual alegedly resisted arrest, even to the point that "capsicum spray" was not sufficient to subdue him. That is why he was tazered. He was not killed over a packet of biscuits, chocolate coated hob-nobs or otherwise; he was killed for resisting arrest (allegedly). Sloppy, sensationalist, left-wing reporting!
There's a lot of it in the papers here unfortunately.

Latest Threads