Well this just takes the biscuit.......

Nah he was an Eyetie called Garibaldi.

"...Police believe he may have been from South America.."
Oh oh, hope it wasn't Brazilian, they may start to think rozzers have got it in for them.

G

goatrutar

Do we have an outrage bus down here? I wasn't there yet I feel the urge to be outraged anyway. Perhaps some of our Sydney members could erect some sort of memorial to express my grief?

This is shocking news and demonstrates just how much social responsibility in Australia is crumbling.

"...Police believe he may have been from South America.."
Oh oh, hope it wasn't Brazilian, they may start to think rozzers have got it in for them.
If this one turns out to be an electrician as well, the irony of killing him with a taser...
I think Brazilians need razors rather than tasers, although waxing is supposed to give a longer lasting effect.

The alleged original crime is not relevant. The individual alegedly resisted arrest, even to the point that "capsicum spray" was not sufficient to subdue him. That is why he was tazered. He was not killed over a packet of biscuits, chocolate coated hob-nobs or otherwise; he was killed for resisting arrest (allegedly). Sloppy, sensationalist, left-wing reporting!

G

goatrutar

The alleged original crime is not relevant. The individual alegedly resisted arrest, even to the point that "capsicum spray" was not sufficient to subdue him. That is why he was tazered. He was not killed over a packet of biscuits, chocolate coated hob-nobs or otherwise; he was killed for resisting arrest (allegedly). Sloppy, sensationalist, left-wing reporting!
There's a lot of it in the papers here unfortunately.