Well, this could get interesting (Kate Osamor MP)

Lives in social housing & her mother is -

Baroness Osamor, of Tottenham...

funny as fcuk...
Of Tottenham and the Republic of Nigeria.
Her wiki entry is very revealing ref how she came to be put forward for the Lords by Corbin: founder member of the Broadwater Farm Defence Campaign and co-founder of the United Black Women's Action Group, as well as a Parliamentary candidate (failed) herself.

off her mum's wiki

Following the Broadwater Farm riot Osamor and Dolly Kiffin organised the "first Civil Rights Demonstration ever held in Britain" on 3 October 1987 and produced a Manifesto of the movement for civil rights and justice.[6] She became a founding member of the Broadwater Farm Defence Campaign[7]
thats a pretty bold claim...

The real face of the Corbynite Labour Party, representing the interests of the non-working wo(man).

The real face of the Corbynite Labour Party, representing the interests of the non-working wo(man).
Yet she won her seat in 2015 with 61% of the vote which she extended to 71% in 2017.

Yet she won her seat in 2015 with 61% of the vote which she extended to 71% in 2017.
Exactly. She represents her constituency.

NSP

LE
I would have thunk James Blunt would be a more suitable name to use.
What's more recognisable in civvy company? "Him? He's a definite famous racing driver!" or "Him? Pah! He's a regular CVR(T) commander!"

So they're all fibbing criminals or parents thereof...?
It appears that the Labour Party now appeals most to people who don't want to work for a living but would like to have their lifestyle supported by other peoples money.

endure

GCM
What's more recognisable in civvy company? "Him? He's a definite famous racing driver!" or "Him? Pah! He's a regular CVR(T) commander!"

A man who died in 1993 or a man who had a number 1 10 years ago?

NSP

LE
A man who died in 1993 or a man who had a number 1 10 years ago?
I'm aware Hunt died. I was not aware Blunt had had a No.1...

But a more rightly deserving recipient of the title by just about any metric.

I notice that the Nigerian contingent of MPs are punching well above their weight, percentage wise, as regards interesting dealings with the law. Where are the Archers and Mandelsons of yesterday? C'mon chaps time to up your game.

Huzza for vibrant diversity!
Mzungu laws. They only apply to mzungus, and to the rest of the continent only when convenient. Same same outside Africa.

philc

LE
I do like this, the thought that by changing a story on one source makes it go away from the net and the vanity of it all.

Stick this in Goggle, kate osamor obama speech.

Shamed Corbyn ally Kate Osamor banned from Wikipedia after she kept editing her own profile

THE disgraced Labour MP who quit Jeremy Corbyn's frontbench after threatening a reporter with violence has been banned from Wikipedia, The Sun can reveal.

The online encyclopedia blacklisted Kate Osamor after she repeatedly tried to edit her own page on the site.

Latest Threads