Well, this could get interesting (Kate Osamor MP)

All those knocking the social housing aspect. she lives in social housing, costs the appropriate market value for social housing. Yes you could argue she should move on, buy something however I understand her reasoning why.

An equivalent property has been mentioned at £700K, two bed flat, which is eye watering really. Now she maybe able to afford the mortgage on that now, joint income with a partner. However she does no have a partner, just a son who relies on her for employment, plus what ever he makes on the local council and some drug dealing.

Consider she could be kicked in to touch next election, or the one after, thats why she keeps the social housing over her head, its all she has, a crappy 2 bed council flat in Eddington or where ever.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
947147, member: 136361"]Engineers aren't the people who fix things - they're the people who design them...[/QUOTE]
Really? Tell the REME

I got a degree in electrical engineering and can not wire a plug
That's because you're no longer allowed to unless you're qualified and hold a current IEEE certificate. You need an electrician, not an electrical engineer.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
That's because you're no longer allowed to unless you're qualified and hold a current IEEE certificate. You need an electrician, not an electrical engineer.
Or am I? Was earning 25 squid an hour as a electical enginer

All those knocking the social housing aspect. she lives in social housing, costs the appropriate market value for social housing. Yes you could argue she should move on, buy something however I understand her reasoning why.

An equivalent property has been mentioned at £700K, two bed flat, which is eye watering really. Now she maybe able to afford the mortgage on that now, joint income with a partner. However she does no have a partner, just a son who relies on her for employment, plus what ever he makes on the local council and some drug dealing.

Consider she could be kicked in to touch next election, or the one after, thats why she keeps the social housing over her head, its all she has, a crappy 2 bed council flat in Eddington or where ever.
How does she qualify for social housing? She´s on an MP salary. She is taking a cheap house when she can afford he own taking it from the ¨poor¨ people that she claims to represent.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
How does she qualify for social housing? She´s on an MP salary. She is taking a cheap house when she can afford he own taking it from the ¨poor¨ people that she claims to represent.
Because she is a **** with a drug dealing **** of a son?
c=nt arw words blocked out

Bob Crow did exactly the same.
But tories are slated for having two houses.
Hypocritical left wing c***s.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
5pm on a Friday? I do admire your misplaced optimism.
Well when I was attached to to RAF my boys went home at first NAAFFI break, so I see you point

Or am I? Was earning 25 squid an hour as a electical enginer
I used to earn £50 quid a day for being an over-worked, stressed controls and automation engineering project manager. Then I went on the boats. I get several hundred a day for killing dots on a screen now and even when there's stress it doesn't matter because I know that in X days I'll be walking down the gangway or boarding the heli' and not thinking about it again...

It's not made my hair grow back, though.

Bob Crow did exactly the same.
But tories are slated for having two houses.
Hypocritical left wing c***s.
It pisses me off, I´ve just come back to the UK after 5 years abroad and have been living in dubious conditions and saving everything I earn, literally everything for two months to be able to afford to start renting a place of my own in london. This bitch has a fcucking MP´s salary and is getting social housing while the rest of us have to perform miracles and work ourselves half to death to be able to afford the extortionate rent / house prices in london.

There are tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of families that are far worse off than me and her and they are who the social housing program are for, not her. The minute you are earning what she does, it is time for the council to cancel her tenancy and get some genuine, hard-working, working-class British people in there. I don´t allow the government to take my money under the guise of tax to benefit her, it´s supposed to be the equivalent of a whip round to help people who are less well off than us.

I dont care about her drug dealing son, I care that she is ripping off the tax payer, taking things she is not entitled to and is a proven liar. This is enough to remove her from office and prevent her from trying to gain power again.

Because prior to being an MP she qualified, she will not give up that golden egg.

Latest Threads