Well, this could get interesting (Kate Osamor MP)

She is also currently in court over a speeding fine. Says a russian was driving it at the time. Russian cannot be found. Her son pleaded guilty in lying to the police.
Wrong mediocre Politician I believe. Easy mistake to make!

I'm puzzled:

'She defended keeping him in his £50,000-a-year job by claiming she had been unaware of his crimes at the time.'

Fair enough if they're estranged or perhaps the lad lives with his father. But wait:

'Ishmael, who worked full time in his mother's office and lives with her in a £700,000 housing association property near Turnpike Lane in North London,'

So did she ask him if he was going to a job interview when he dusted off his suit at home and asked for time off work or do they not talk to each other at all? Not a great example of his work as comms officer:

' Ishmael her senior communications officer.'

As an aside if I were dealing drugs I don't think I'd ask him to look after them. Eyes too close together, I wonder if he has previous?

I'm puzzled:

'She defended keeping him in his £50,000-a-year job by claiming she had been unaware of his crimes at the time.'

Fair enough if they're estranged or perhaps the lad lives with his father. But wait:

'Ishmael, who worked full time in his mother's office and lives with her in a £700,000 housing association property near Turnpike Lane in North London,'

So did she ask him if he was going to a job interview when he dusted off his suit at home and asked for time off work or do they not talk to each other at all? Not a great example of his work as comms officer:

As an aside if I were dealing drugs I don't think I'd ask him to look after them. Eyes too close together, I wonder if he has previous?
It all plays to the stereotype doesn't it. The optics are terrible for her and Labour.

I'm puzzled:

How the fluck did he get security clearance? And a £700,000 council house! Wtf.

Surprised that this subject hasn't been mentioned before now.

Thing is: who do we get to do away with Flabbott? I'm thinking Royal Navy, with a torpedo. Might need Crab Air as well.
Just use a wire from the right-hand end of the keyboard rather then the left.

Yeah, luv - but you're well aware of them now. It's all over the gutter press and hacks keep shoving recorders and cameras in your face whilst asking uncomfortable questions.

Or are you really that thick? Or, more likely, so naive as to think the public is that thick (well, most of them anyway)...?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Thing is: who do we get to do away with Flabbott? I'm thinking Royal Navy, with a torpedo. Might need Crab Air as well.[/QUOTE]
9 till 5, Monday to friday only

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Chi Onwurah got a degree in Electrical Engineering from Imperial College so she can't be all bad...
I got a degree in electrical engineering and can not wire a plug

Latest Threads