Well, this could get interesting (Kate Osamor MP)

The Blue-Red-Blue CGS is pretty good; hopefully he will be able to do his own stuff himself and create some decent legacy work, rather than what he has inherited.
He's also same pedigree as Guthrie who was probably the last good CDS
The army is heading down the route of most public organisations, where those at the top dont give a **** about its efficiency to do it's core role, but fight among themselves to get the latest PC soundbite on social media.

Last edited:
The army is heading down the route of most public organisations, where those at the top dont give a **** about its efficiency to do it core role, but fight among themselves to get the latest PC soundbite on social media.
Heading? Optimistic. it's well down the route.
One saving grace is that quite a few of the current 2 & 3*s are a lot punchier material than their predecessors and are not quite as acquiesent in taking at face value what they have inherited

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nothing will happen, the drug thing was a few weeks ago and she will wibble about that, offering violence from Corbyn new Labour is nothing new MacDonell has form for that.

She is a black woman in Labour, EVEN IF you have a video of her murdering a family she is untouchable.
My bold fixed for accuracy.

The MP bit aside, £3k of drugs is for dealing. How did the son get only a community sentence?!
Because his mum is an MP and wrote the judge a nice letter most likely backed up with character references. She is obviously a nasty piece of work and a cretin who is likely being mentored by Abbot. If she had just come clean and been honest, nothing would have happened but she lied to try to cover it up, what an idiot.

Please may I be DA to Israel with special focus on their female forces?
An oppo of mine is the Air Attache in Tel Aviv / Haifa just now. Regrettably, and as is so often the case with people on the Defence Engagement circuit, he is very happily married and he'd have no interest at all in the delectable young things we see in Loofkar's brilliant photos.

I, on the other hand.................

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
She is also currently in court over a speeding fine. Says a russian was driving it at the time. Russian cannot be found. Her son pleaded guilty in lying to the police.

I posted this on the Jeremy Corbyn thread, but probably more relevant here!
From a recent article:
“When Conservative MP Anne-Marie Trevelyan referred Osamor to the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards, she denied the wrongdoing and called the referral politically motivated “. :roll:
She sounds a right piece of work and yet another example of how far the general quality of our ‘honourable members’ has fallen. She represents the London constituency of Edmonton. I have absolutely no idea of the demographics in that area, but I can hazard a guess.
Vibrant.

Latest Threads