Well, these sound familar...

#1


Thought that was worth sharing, I'm sure some of those will be familar - I sure as hell recognise them. :p

Ahah, now it fucking works. :x
 
#5
Something very strange is happening. Now you see it, now you don't.
 
#7
Hmm, odd, hang on, i'll try and get it reuploaded somewhere else! :oops:
 
#10
Aunty Stella said:
Squiggers said:


Thought that was worth sharing, I'm sure some of those will be familar - I sure as hell recognise them. :p
What was?

Is it a picture of you and Bruno cementing your attempt at anal conception?

All I can see is......nothing.
Perhaps it is there, but it's some sneaky new camo thing which is so good that we can't see it.

Or it's a Zen thing - listen to the sound of one hand fapping?
 
#12
I'll be slightly worried if it is. I'm waiting for imageshack to stop being a mong, and i'll reupload it there. The one time I try to post something funny, and it goes special.

God, i may as well fuck off to my cave at this rate.
 
#14
ouyin said:
What the hell were you doing on 4chan? You're not a scaley are you? Spend too much time in a dark basement laughing at pedobear?
I'd only spotted it was from 4chan after i'd stuck it on here. Ah bugger. I'm not gonna hear the end of this one, am I? :x
 
#15
Oooh! It's back in the original post (but not elsewhere).

Now this is entertainment! :)
 
#17
putteesinmyhands said:
Oooh! It's back in the original post (but not elsewhere).

Now this is entertainment! :)
Yup, its as I changed the link to a different site, so it'd actually show up. :)

A_S, remind me when i'm supposed to give a damn, aye? I'm sure at least someone will find it slightly amusing.
 
#18
Squiggers said:
ouyin said:
What the hell were you doing on 4chan? You're not a scaley are you? Spend too much time in a dark basement laughing at pedobear?
I'd only spotted it was from 4chan after i'd stuck it on here. Ah bugger. I'm not gonna hear the end of this one, am I? :x
Just found out you want to join the Int Corps, why am I not surprised.

I bet you're pale as an Icelandic gwa from a vitamin D deficiency and too much wanking. B-tard.
 
#19
ouyin said:
Squiggers said:
ouyin said:
What the hell were you doing on 4chan? You're not a scaley are you? Spend too much time in a dark basement laughing at pedobear?
I'd only spotted it was from 4chan after i'd stuck it on here. Ah bugger. I'm not gonna hear the end of this one, am I? :x
Just found out you want to join the Int Corps, why am I not surprised.

I bet you're pale as an Icelandic gwa from a vitamin D deficiency and too much wanking. B-tard.
Stalker. :roll:

Nope, i'm tanned as... a very tanned thing. Actually. Honest.

Anyway laddie, i'm slightly concerned about your rather extensive knowledge of 4chan shown so far, something you not telling us?
 
#20
Squiggers said:
ouyin said:
Squiggers said:
ouyin said:
What the hell were you doing on 4chan? You're not a scaley are you? Spend too much time in a dark basement laughing at pedobear?
I'd only spotted it was from 4chan after i'd stuck it on here. Ah bugger. I'm not gonna hear the end of this one, am I? :x
Just found out you want to join the Int Corps, why am I not surprised.

I bet you're pale as an Icelandic gwa from a vitamin D deficiency and too much wanking. B-tard.
Stalker. :roll:

Nope, i'm tanned as... a very tanned thing. Actually. Honest.

Anyway laddie, i'm slightly concerned about your rather extensive knowledge of 4chan shown so far, something you not telling us?
I live with an IT geek who doesn't stop talking about it.
I'm moving next year thank fuck, although some of the stuff he insists on showing us is funny most is more then a bit odd.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Royal Signals 26
wHoSaIdThAt? Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
bubblehead Multinational HQ 71

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top