Well, thats one way to deal with a burglar...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by crabtastic, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good lad
  2. Good job.

For a change it seems like the law are on the side of the student. Why should the student worry firstly about whether he's going to be robbed, raped and murdered in his bed and secondly whether he's going to be charged with murder.

Slap a medal on him - he's just strengthened the gene pool
  3. I wonder if there will now be a prosecution? They just charged a homeowner in Atlanta for shooting a burglar who happened to fall back outside the window he was breaking into.
  4. That kind of cut off the guys career in crime!
  5. To get to the point of the matter, he won't be doing that again, and it will cut down the crime rate
  6. You are such a cut up! :D
  7. The laws in the UK on using force against intruders are disgraceful. I remember when we lived in Switzerland and my shooting mucker, Toni, who was in the Basel Old Bill gave me the following advice: "Shoot the intruder two of three times, then put a few into the walls at wild angles. That way, it looks like an attack of panic and not like an execution".

Of course, the law in Switzerland is similar to the US, where you can top any scrote who unlawfully enters your gaff.

8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Did you check the vote out?

92% say No to a prosecution if the student's story checks out.

I agree with the majority...
  9. Did Swiss Toni also tell you to "treat your gun like a beautiful woman"?
  10. He really ran the point home - none of this swashbuckling about. The burglar was caught one handed.
  11. Doesn't seem like it. Story is that the burglar went for him and had previous form- including pulling a gun on a cop. Self-defence. As someone who went to grad school at a rich university in the middle of an urban sh1tehole I know it can get pretty damn interesting sometimes. If you were a gangster, meth head or random scrote, what would you do? Hold up a liquor store or break into the house with BMWs parked out front and half a dozen 19yr old girls inside?
  12. Good one! I never actually thought about the "Swiss Toni" angle. :D

His full moniker was "Antonio Spezzacatena" and he's the only person I've ever seen shoot a three-inch group with a Glock 17 at 50 metres. To add insult to injury, he did it with my fückin' Glock! :oops:

MsG :
  13. I am still muddling over which to choose---choices, choices! :D
  14. Sadly, I'm coming to the conclusion that half a dozen 19yr old girls would kill me faster than a store full of liquor would... :(