Well surprised.

I was approached by a Long Haired, Scruffy Dressed, Spotty Yoof this morning while working in a house I am renovating.
He knocked at the door and said "Excuse me sir can I leave this here" and proffered a new phonebook, when I said "yes" he handed me the book and said "Thank you very much" and went on his way.
Is he a throwback to those times when people were polite or am I being cynical.:!:

I was approached by a Long Haired, Scruffy Dressed, Spotty Yoof this morning while working in a house I am renovating.
He knocked at the door and said "Excuse me sir can I leave this here" and proffered a new phonebook, when I said "yes" he handed me the book and said "Thank you very much" and went on his way.
Is he a throwback to those times when people were polite or am I being cynical.:!:

Rob, I'm betting you have a twitter account, where you can expound your tales of homespun whimsy in 140 characters or less! If not, please get one.

Errrm, what's a Twitter Account, is it something to do with Bill Oddie and the likes?

Yes, yes it is. You can only have one if you have a Shed.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Did you fuck him? I love these type of role play tales. Did you make him a coffee then look at him as he was slowly licking his lips?
Did you get aroused as you slowly undressed him, revealing his tight, smooth virgin bottom?
Did you slowly tongue his virgin rosebud and slowly but purposely penetrate him as he cried for more?
Did his hungry anus writhe on your rock hard member and spur on your enthusiasm for teenage bottoms.
Is he coming again, did he cum again, did you cum again?