We'll score goals when we are older

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dwarf, Sep 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We always seem to have downbeat moaning threads about chavs and other non-useful life forms that move amongst us making our lives less than blissful and the Outrage bus isn't just taken out of the garage but has a couple of Gimpies mounted. So here is the opposite just for a moment.

This made me smile when I read it in the Torygraph and is a nice antidote to the win-all mentality we have instilled in kids today.
    It shows a group of Catalan kids who play football for fun and never seem to score a goal but don't give a damn.
    The video is shorter than nine minutes and is in fact only a couple of minutes long so it's worth a glance to give you a bit of an uplift in your day. The kids are speaking Catalan but there is a subtitled translation. The bairn at the end shows just what sport should be all about.
    Hope it brings a brief smile to your day.

Video: The little team – l'equip petit by el cangrejo - Telegraph
  2. I agree with you. Nice one. I would use the word 'touching', but we know where that would lead...
  3. "We'll score when we get older". My mates and I used to tell each other that, usually around the time of the Class Dance.

Kids. They've got a clarity of vision that we often forget we ever had.