Well-made Intelligence Corps Beret

Can anyone tell me where i can buy a well-made Int corps beret? I've tried all over the place from small crown to ammo co and keep being told "we no longer stock that item..."
Not really happy with the Kangol ones anymore.

Any help appreciated...

Wah?

Shirly you cant wah me if it was another question i responded with?

ironrations said:
Just get an AGC one, they're the same colour.
You were quite keen to get one as I recall. Bloody transferees!

Got one from Du Bora and it was a ammo & co one... which i weird as when i contacted ammo & co directly they said they no longer made cypress green berets as there wasn't a demand for them?

Fluffy_Wibble said:
Can anyone tell me where i can buy a well-made Int corps beret? I've tried all over the place from small crown to ammo co and keep being told "we no longer stock that item..."
Not really happy with the Kangol ones anymore.

Any help appreciated...
Try:

The Quartermaster
Green Beret Department
Army Stores
DR Congo
Limpoopu Ulitza 1033
Kinshasa
Africa

Enclose your name, address, telephone number, full bank details(or a signed blank cheque) and an empty, stamped jiffy bag. Oh and your required beret size.

Fluffy_Wibble said:
Got one from Du Bora and it was a ammo & co one... which i weird as when i contacted ammo & co directly they said they no longer made cypress green berets as there wasn't a demand for them?
Here. Shave your schwad, and use this.....

Perfect fit every time. :roll:

DigitalGeek said:
Fluffy_Wibble said:

Shouldn't you be painting the boat shed with that you skiving cnut?

:p

In the absence of something witty to add...if it's a serious enquiry, try the small crown beret company

The_Coming_Man said:
DigitalGeek said:
Fluffy_Wibble said:

Shouldn't you be painting the boat shed with that you skiving cnut?

:p
:censored:

Shouldn't you be down the station signing the register?