Well lookie here...

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by cpunk, Nov 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

2. £10 to the first person who can cut and paste a Walt picture and stick them on the ten most wanted list...

3. Aaaaaaaaaaargh.......................

4. I was once invited to help that man move quarter (an offer I could not refuse). At the end of the day I got given one whole can of lager as thanks (the small 300ml versions). Army life, eh!

5. He has done very well for a Sapper

:roll:

6. He's looking old!!! Then it is 15 years since I last saw him!

7. It's 15 years since you saw me too. If you think he looks old I'm fecked!

8. Its alright. Used to go skiing with him and his Missus on those adventure trg visits to Austria.

9. I have a feeling that it was him, but not entirely sure; after a long, sweaty and hard 'voluntary' day moving some arrsehole's quarter for him and his vilely snotty but probably shaggable woife, I and four others were allowed to spend a quarter of an hour splashing gratefully in their swimming pool. We were very summarily ordered out at the end and told to be on our way. These instances seem to stick in your memory, somehow, while happier occasions have less prominence. I wish I'd pee'd in the pool.

Come the revolution, mm?

(Edit: I'd hate to libel this fellow and his woife, so must repeat that my memory is only of a grisly arrsehole and his vile wedded partner; it surely wasn't the Gentleman (and his lovely Lady) from the news story......)

10. apologies for my ignorance but who are we talking about here, i am curently pished so please be gentle with me

11. If you need to ask ...........

12. first person to say "need to know" gets a f*cking dig...

14. :D I was always more subbttle than you, though. I've heard about your adventures in the Greenfly...

15. The truth is out there...UK's first 'most wanted' website goes titsup

Did somome with a similar sounding name not set up the ICAREC site as well??

Were there once some basic principles???

Control.....
    Exploitation.....
    Vision.....
    Objectivity.....
    Direction....
    Availability
    Review and Regrading.......