Well it is official!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
B&T is officially now a grand father.

Any one got any Sanatogen!

It's Worthers you need to bribe the kid into sitting on your kneee, not some vitamins :roll:

A new generation to mould in your image, corrupt and generally use to wreak revenge on your offspring for all the evils they commited in their youth.

I bet you can't wait to pump the child full of sweets and energy drinks before handing it back to the parents for them to deal with.

Congrats

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
B&T is officially now a grand father.

Any one got any Sanatogen!
Congratulations - now is the time to get your own back on your kid!!! :)

BTW did you know that Sanatogen is exactly the same stuff as Buckfast, just a slightly different recipe!! Jakie :drunken::pukel:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Congratulations - now is the time to get your own back on your kid!!! :)

BTW did you know that Sanatogen is exactly the same stuff as Buckfast, just a slightly different recipe!! Jakie :drunken::pukel:
Sounds good to me!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Congrats.

Birthday and Christmas prez list...

Boxing gloves
Tin drum
Plastic trumpet
One of them horrible vuvuzela things
Catapult
Clasp knife
Air horn

etc

Bonus, you co-incide the Christening with your 34th birthday?

And will Mum be going back for her GCSE's or is something else lined up? The Hairdressing college will probably have a creche ya know

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bonus, you co-incide the Christening with your 34th birthday?

And will Mum be going back for her GCSE's or is something else lined up? The Hairdressing college will probably have a creche ya know
I bloody wish!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
The demise of the VCR is a sad time... My nephew is now 2 (and an unholy terror with an agels face). Alas no VCR in their house means I can't teach him the traditional jam sandwich in the slot trick. However a good one (particularly if dad of new sproglet has OCD) is teaching rugrat to open DVD cases, swap disks arouind and put the cases back. Optional sticky fingerprints on the disks is a bonus.

Revenge always tastes best when you are am evil cunt ;)

Welcome to the club. When the small thing starts talking, practice saying "fuck" under your breath. It's amazing how quickly they pick it up.