well is it Int Corps or AGC???

I reckon it's AGC.. CR? You wear a rifle green beret.. what do you think?!

It's a bit light for AGC at first glance, but then if you look at the mannequin's face it's a bit overexposed - too much flash methinks - thus the colour of the beret might look closer to a Cypress Green under said conditions. I think that a Corps beret would look much lighter still.

But hey.. who knows! 8O

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Davros_the_Dalek said:
I reckon it's AGC.. CR? You wear a rifle green beret.. what do you think?!
eh? :?
As in your love of stationery and all the ancils that go with the beret.. I just assumed that you'd waer the beret too :wink: :lol:

I reckon it was one of CR's. He ordered the wrong one from Du Boro's!

Did you buy a new Corps one on return or just dye the blue one, like you did with your SAS one in Basic...:p:p:p

Sorry Ginge.....

but if you can tell me the colour of the bartender's trousers in the Blue Oyster bar in "H", then i will tell you about the time i smoked an Embassy out of the window.

Was that the night Minky fell asleep on the pool table after the CO put the free barrel on?

never mind that. i am more interested in howayman posting at 5.49am - even allowing for the time difference.

sh*t the bed mate? :lol:
No, I didn't sh*t the bed (this time), I was just in work at a fcuking unreasonable hour, and I'm in at sparrows fart tomorrow. :(

cpunk

LE
Howayman said:
never mind that. i am more interested in howayman posting at 5.49am - even allowing for the time difference.

No, I didn't sh*t the bed (this time), I was just in work at a fcuking unreasonable hour, and I'm in at sparrows fart tomorrow. :(
In work... but not, in fact, working.

cpunk said:
Howayman said:

In work... but not, in fact, working.
And....?