ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Well I'm fucking outraged.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taffd, Jun 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, when I say outraged, I had a bit of a nark on yesterday. Something to do with the dog being in the way of me getting to the kettle.

Anyhoo, having drunk a couple of crates of Guinness I've decided to tell you what I think. (I say crates. Some would call them six-packs, but I like to think of them as crates.)

Some of you are exquisitely funny. Some are masters of sarcasm and irony. Some of you like to bide your time, until you can see which way the wind's blowing and can jump on a bandwagon. Some of you are highly educated. And it shows. Some of you are as dumb as a dumb thing. And it shows. Some of you are mean-spirited, some are plain nasty. Some of you are helpful. Most of you are charitable. Some of you talk sense. Some of us talk shite.

But you are all, without a doubt, utter, utter cunts.

I congratulate you all. May the fleas of a thousand metaphors piss blessing upon your parade. Or thereabouts.

Don't like to go a day without a bit of arse.

• Like Like x 3
  2. 123

123 LE

Re your last sentence- Freudian slip?

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's smashing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And sleep.

5. It would appear that somewhere along the line we must have pissed you off in one way or another.

6. Congratulations, its only taken you 3 years to figure that out, the big trick is working out who belongs in each category, come to think of it , that would make a good thread.

7. I was going to say that.

8. Actually no. I have to confess to being somewhat enamoured of you all, regardless of any cuntishness. You may have misconstrued.

9. It's a bit like saying you don't like the human race because they're all robbing, lying, cheating, charitable, well-intentioned, willful, sarcastic, boisterous, cynical, nice tw@ts.

The Army is a reflection of the society it recruits from, ARRSE is a reflection of that and the civvy hanger-on's. What do you expect?

10. Bugger me sideways, have I been here that long.

And more to the fucking point, did you actually research that?

Claim your category.

11. Internet bezzering, a new low perhaps?

12. Yep, but I thought I'd say it anyway. Don't we all get maudlin when we've had a tincture?

13. Sure. Why not? Let's start a campaign against that...it must be one of the few things members haven't railed against.

14. You've got three tits. Fuck off.

15. I think i fall into the sad fuck category, what about you?