Well I never

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by muhandis89, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2788648.ece

The IPCC does not come out well,in relation to these allegations.The Police Chief and Judge will probably be found not to have done anything wrong.Without some dogged work by journalists,this matter would probably not see the light of day.I know the Force involved,and have to say that I am unsurprised.Also I do not believe this to be an isolated event.
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Good to see the old boys network alive and well
    Also if he's suspended how does he get a pay rise 100k+
    This country is rotten from the top to the bottom :x
  3. Well perhaps that might be a bit strong -we could all agree that it is rotten at the Top?

edited once for bad syntax!
  4. Aha - this hardened old cynic is once again unsurprised .........
  5. 8) Pigs in Wigs, again, hand in hand with top Plod, all Masons? nothing new been this way for years 8) 8) 8)
  6. So no one thinks this could just be a vindictive ex going for bust safe in the knowledge that she is never going to be prosecuted for making false accusations.
  7. It wont be the first time and I am sure it wont be the last time. It is an easy way for them to stuff someones life up and walk away unscathed.
  8. I agree with you maxi, hell hath no fury etc. On the whole the "system" does work and if there was evidence of the alleged crimes then it would be very hard to bury.

There are no such things as conspiracies because on the whole people are too disorganised to keep them hidden IMHO.