• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Well I never..MMmmm

Im all O.K. for gay rights, and joining the military and all that, but in military rig for gay pride? what next...Adventure training to hedonism?

blobmeister said:
Im all O.K. for gay rights, and joining the military and all that, but in military rig for gay pride? what next...Adventure training to hedonism?
Come on Blob,
You must of been to Ibiza?
Tenerife?
Gran Canaria?

No.

Hedonism was great club, loads of laydeezees and guys for those that way inclined.

and drug free too !! ;)

blobmeister said:
I think they should be allowed, after all it is their right.

And when they are found to be incorrectly dressed or deface the uniform then they should be dealt with severely.

While not that way myself, what the fcuk is

After issuing strict edicts last year forbidding army personnel from attending the parade in uniform
about? Short of a BNP march what the hell are they doing banning any sort of uniformed attendence?

Latest Threads