Well Done

Discussion in 'RLC' started by mucus, Jul 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Way to go. Superb recommendation for the Corp
  2. Why are unselfish acts like this not hitting the press, oh I forgot that may put the Services in a positive light.

Journos (you know who you are) positive helping yr fellow man its what we do. Not the Dr Evil sidekicks you love to present us as.

mini Rant done, well done to all
  3. Good to see the RAF doing well
  4. Well done to Sgt Cunningham and to the other on recent Op Honour List.

I am sure we wish the RAF well - Qman why don't you trot off to RAF site to congratulate them. I am sure you meant to congratulate Sgt C - must have just slipped your mind.
  5. :crying:

'Sgt C' did very well, congratulations are in order, no doubt and that's why she got a QGM whats your point herrumph? Didn't slip my mind at all. Just didn't feel the need to prostrate myself at the feet of another after they had already been congratulated in the thread.
  6. Not congratulating the AT! shame on you Qman
  7. On a serious note very well done one and all Outstanding job
  8. D'ya think? Sorry...... :?
  9. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Doesn't matter what trade or cap badge, well done.

More importantly one was for the Corps and in that we should all be proud.
  10. I have'nt congratulated any of them... Does that make me 3 times more of a bad man than Qman?
  11. you is the baddest dude man
  12. SGT C, chastise me. Where's my spanking paddle AT?
  13. Well done to all the loggies that appeared on today's Operational Honours & Awards List. Great for the Corps.

2 ATO mates of mine and a former AT collegue getting QGMs and a QCB. Fantastic guys, well done you! Enjoy your day at the Palace. :)
  14. Yes, brilliant news, well done to all.