Well done - You've got your own country!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ex_donkey_man, Nov 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, you're mates with a few bods in high places, bit of a tough guy, running the show and all that business. You managed to blag / kill / coup your way to running your very own country. Probably in the Middle East as that's the place to overthrow someone at the minute.

Question is - What would you do in charge (in a semi-serious way)

I can't get past getting hammered everyday, rounding up all the fit women and shagging them! Surely there must be more things to if you were the daddy?
  2. Berlusconi style!

And that fucker was elected.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Much the same as if I ever won the lottery - I'd be dead within a few months, albeit with probably a few guinness world records to my name.

Edit> I'd hold the world record for being the first head of state to declare war on france whilst egg-whisking popular girl band 'The Saturdays' - backwards!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Oh, that one's easy. I'd become the worst, most blood-soaked tyrant in the history of man, simply through having made stupidity a capital offence.

I reckon the population would drop by over 90% in the first week.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Easy, I'd use Ghengis Khan as a template.

Don't forget that diplomatic immunity and religious freedom were his inventions.

But so was being ruthless and demanding 100 (or was it 1000?) of the most beautiful totty of newly conquered cities being delivered to my bedroom.
  6. I now own Cumbria - less the bits Ravers owns. Ask me next week and I'll tell you what I do.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Seriously I'm well up for a war with a neighbouring state. I think my father in law used to own a yeomanry regiment (Westmorland) so I'll just reform them and have a load of overweight Gareths to protect me.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  8. War is it? War it is then.... And I'll see your Gareth's and raise you.... The mighty SLR.

Alternatively, being a of a charismatic and diplomatic persuasion, I suggest we annexe Yorkshire.
  9. Ravers

10. Yorkshire? Couldn't we annexe somewhere nicer with a few decent restaurants.
  11. ...and having created a factory producing silhouettes of Mongol homicidal maniacs you'd, do what exactly?
  12. Ravers

All in good time, I'm an expert at Risk and I know it's necessary to take Yorkshire before directing our campaign south and linking up with friendly forces in London.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  13. Mock the chinese.
  14. I was thinking of renaming it 'thatshire' for the entertainment value when the inhabitants state where they are from.
  15. Prior to turning it into a car park, yes?