Well done tw@ter you shit cunt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DrGonzo1, Oct 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For passing of the square. Well done. You utter lad.

2. Pissed up arrseing again... My curonna!

3. Heavy night gonzo?

4. My fucking head.

5. Does it sound anything like this in your head?

6. Does your carer know that you have been using the computer again?

7. does your's?

8. I know how he feels though. I went to the Kava bar last night and got fucking bladdered on Solbrew. Not a bad taste for a lager type beer. Have some memories of some bird, black as a Harlem power cut, trying to get me to drink Kava root brew - something made out of ground up roots tha apparently tastes of mud and gets you off yer tits and fighting mad. Then I apparently went on the Johnny Arrow (tins of Vodka and lemon). The main contractor here took out the power cable that feeds the town with an excavator yesterday, so now I have a fuck off generator blatting away outside my room and a hangover you can sharpen a band saw on.

Bah! :dead:

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I punish sinners in my own mysterious way...

God

10. I was fucking battered last night? Anyone ever been to that Oceanos place in Brighton on a Saturday? Don't fucking bother. It played shit music sold waterd down larger. The floor was sticky and the air smelt like someone had been throwing up the remains of a decomposing sheep. You know like them ones you accidentally step in while you're walking certain trails in Wales. And it fuckkng honks?

All in all. Stay the fuck away from Oceanos in Brighton.

11. You can't be God, she's female.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You were in Brighton last night? How sore is your arse?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I first went in about 35 years ago - when it was called the 'Top Rank Suite'. Strangely enough it had rancid carpets, skanky birds, minging toilets and crap booze even then.

My finest memory of the place was when it used to run roller skate disco's on a Sunday night. Watching drunken pricks trying to punch fcuk out of each other while on roller skates - now that was pure entertainment...

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 2
  14. Gonzo, Brighton...fucking BRIGHTON? I never knew you were of Jarrods persuasion.

15. Am I fuck!

In my defence I only live about half hour away from Brighton and there is fuck all to do where I am from? No bum boys where I went anyway so all was well

• Like Like x 1