Well done to Worcester News

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cluster, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Indeed well done! Thankfully Worcester is different to Chepstow. Lets hope the whole city turns out.

2. YES well done Worcester. Nottingham and Derby are also holding two freedom marches with a civic reception.

3. The Worcester News (despite being packed with badly written stories, full of spelling, factual, and grammatical errors) have been extremely supportive of the WFR's latest deployment. They actually dedicated a page to them before they flew out.

4. I have no quarrel with your post 'baldcossack', but as you acknowledge Worcester is a city, whereas Chepstow is but a small town.

No quarrel at all, but what has Chepstow done? I live in London, but I would like to know, - please.

5. "£No quarrel at all, but what has Chepstow done? I live in London, but I would like to know, - please"

The mayor of chepstow doesn't want the rifles to parade with their rifles on sunday in case it increases gun crime???

6. Not a chance. I've been part of the remembrance day parade through Worcester. The only people who even bothered to watch were those who happened to be in the town anyway.

As for the two minute silence... Ha.

7. JIM30 - As a Welshman I am ashamed but, sadly, in this revolting politically correct world of Bliar and the 'Bottler', not surprised. Thanks for 'info'.

What a complete and total tw*t the mayor must be.