Well done the Nurses!

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Acid_Tin, Feb 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done them!! :)

For those that can, click here for the story!
  2. So what their written English leaves a lot to be desired :roll:

Anyway, half the modules where in pie eating and cross-stitch :twisted:
  3. OMG, DL, I've just noticed, tragic news

and so soon after her brief appearance in the "Exercising your right to vote" thread, too

so it WAS a she, eh? Some of us did wonder

oh yes, and it is not time to put a stop to these vile QA pie-eating girth-expanding fantasies? I know who you are, gentlemen. I wouldnt mind personally, but a certain ex-QA has noticed me having to swiftly close my laptop screen while I am online, and she is beginning to act suspicious.

And... Well done the Nurses!
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

HMS Forward-???? Theres me with my finger on the pulse! :roll:
  5. OH ! stop this, did anyone know 12 CMT2's recently passed their Class 1 with a distinction ?

I must ensure we place it in the Ashvale Advertiser :D
  6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I don't see why we can't congratulate them without sniping. Praising the achievements of one group does not have to be done at the expence of another.

So well done for passing out, well done for getting your degree!
  7. NEVER...NEVER.....As long as I draw breath then the QAs will be abused :twisted:

Stand up to her....are you a man or a mouse..........just put squeek then Hackle :roll:
  8. Oh yes and the course is so hard!!!
  9. Congratulations to all the nurses who passed out!!

The lads+lasses out on telic eagerly await there next shipment of morale! sorry i mean nurses :wink:
  10. does this mean that the full compliment will arrive at the Medical Regiments soon :?: 8O

Oh go on then congratulations on passing your exams :?:

I really dont see why we are congratulating, we havent congratulated anyone else on passing their own chosen professional courses ?

So why nurses and ODP's ?

are they somehow special :roll:

what about a shout out to all the nurses and ODP's that have gone before the Birmingham 30 well done to all of them as well :!:
  11. What about me......don't I get a congratulations for passing my class one so many years ago.....and what about my degree and my masters.......I also did my driving test and passed that.......also got a black belt in the art of cunnilingus :twisted:
  12. D-L Wrote:

OK just for D-L :roll:

13. the latter are, yes. :D
  14. FF Wrote:

In some far away corner of some forgotten Theatre Prep area ? :wink:

I suppose you might be :roll:
  15. thank you, I feel so humble....I would like to thank my mum, dad.......oh, my coat....thanks so much :oops: