Well done that Rozzer

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViolentBadger, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done that Rozzer.
  2. Obviously a full time real copper!

Good drills.
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Good stuff and well done. Hope he wasn't too cold after that one!
  4. his squad car probably got clamped though
  5. Well done that man, now he will be hauled up in front off the chief and get a dressing down for not having a survival suit and life jacket on when he dived into the water, and then for not checkingthe water temp to make sure it wasn't too cold/hot
  6. Good Man PC Pike.The exception that proves the rule!
  8. Don't tell them your name Pike!
  9. was he trained to dive in?????

well done this man!!!!!, a real copper.
  10. Thank Christ there's some of them who still know what their job is. Well done, that man.
  11. Well done PC Pike, a copper that deserves respect
  12. Good drills REAL COPPER, unlike your scummy, civvy, fat waster's that are community support officer's. How the community support officer who let that child drown can hold his/her head up is beyond me. Fu**ing outstanding fella!
  13. I know the place where this lad jumped in well because I had 3 horses grazing just above Chertsey Bridge a few years ago.

There is a lock and an excess water flow just above the bridge. A few winters ago, after some rain, I saw a huge whirlpool there and it must have been 20ft in diameter. The roar from the water exiting the waste flow was so loud I was almost deaf.

Some guts to get into that water. Even though the bridge is 200 yards below the race the flow would be full on through the arches.
  14. By a PCSO no doubt
  15. Probably mate.

But good drills anyway.

All we need now id for Flamingo to cut and paste some "naughty policeman" stories and the policeman thread will be complete :wink: