Well Done that Man---92 y/o WWII vet shoots and kills intruder in his home

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by jumpinjarhead, Sep 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Hero, twice.

Mr Maxwell did not seem to have learnt anything by being in jail and then, on release, put on probation.

I would have given a month's pension to see him back-flip down those stairs.

LATE asshole.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well done that man.

4. What, you mean he wasn't arrested, charged and then forced to wait months to find out if he's going to be put on trial for murder? I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
  5. it's for their own good you know - if only the US police looked after the interests of their citizens like ours do...
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Boring.
    Now the other news accessible from that page is far more interesting.
    Seems that some trollop who was in the process of getting a D. I. V. O. R. C. E. from her hubby serving in Afghan has met an untimely end in a sex dungeon.
    Far more Arrse-worthy I would have thought.
  7. FHA

FHA LE

Single shot from a .22? Don't fcuk with the wrinklies or what.
    Well done old fella.
    I like the bit about how he had never killed anyone up to now, while the local news tells us he worked on the Enola Gay.
  8. charged then wait months to find out if you're going to be put on trial!!! If you've been charged with Manslaughter you're going on trial regardless. It's called the Law you can find out about it on Google if you like.
  9. Good drills!
    Unfortunately the pond is still full of low life. Best the veteran put in an order for a few thousand rounds in his local gun shop.