Well done Royal.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by lanky, Feb 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 19?!? jeezus tittie frickin christ, he looks about 40! His paper round must have been all of Exeter.

Good work fella though. Always good to see.

2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Let's see the BBC make as much of that as they do of 'torture' and 'shoot to kill'.

On the other hand, let's not hold our collective breath.

4. I thought that at first. As in "Jeezus, that must have been a very scary day for a young chap!" and Wicked People trying to end your life certainly ages you rapidly
    If you look at the second and third pictures I think that those are of Marine Charters.
    Good to see something postitive for a change. Let's hope the BBC & ITN also pick up the story - A splendid effort.

5. :clap: Excellent effort! Humanity prevails...

6. How much time did the news channels use to report the naked roll mat bullying/charater building video and how much time will they spend on this. Rather different amounts I'll wager

7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

8. Apparently some chap called shiner is investigating claims of child abuse by British forces in Afg, using babies as rugby balls. This information was passed on by a bloke on a bus called osama bin man so is probably true.

The bbc will be making a 10 week long series on the subject.

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

It's not been on any radio news bulletins I've heard (R2 and R4), and I'll watch the Ten O'Clock news tonight in hope rather than expectation.

10. Why are there apostrophes on the BBC headline? Is that a sly dig of some kind or am I becoming paranoid?

11. No, I thought much the same thing. Its seems to be the usual crafty way of denigrating anything that is decent.

Edit: poor spelling

12. There's more chance of it being on TV, but very little on the radio as it needs the pictures to have any form of impact at all, unfortunately.

13. Well done that man.

14. Good job that man. It reminds me of a photo taken by Michael Yon - cruel, heartless murderers indeed.

[​IMG]