• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Well done " Jenny Gilbert"

Nice one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

I reckon if we try hard enough we can get this same story posted on ARRSE in a least 13 different guises ;)

Did he only walt online? or was he a 'proper' walt claiming such things in 'real life' too?

He wore US & UK Para wings on his uniform - having served as a chef with 15 Para.

:x

Its really ammusing when they claim also to be the second man through the window on the Iranin siege, this must be the ultimate "Walt give away"

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
The_Rattler said:
Its really ammusing when they claim also to be the second man through the window on the Iranin siege, this must be the ultimate "Walt give away"
I feel quite sorry for the bloke who really WAS the second man through the window.

No one will ever believe him!

chimera

LE
The_Rattler said:
Really funny when they say that, as I know that it was actually me....

Cant help you with the name of the second man.... I never looked round!

I had a bloke called Smudge in the back of my 4 tonner once. Might have been him.

chimera said:
The_Rattler said:
Really funny when they say that, as I know that it was actually me....
You were not the second man through the window, i heard you were the bloke dangling from the rope getting burnt

Is anyone going to admit to being "Jenny Gilbert" or is this an assumption is was a arrser who outed this Walt?

and I was the second one on the balcony, just behind "Scouse" and just before "Dinger" as I remember.

wankjer....

i always thought pte golden was the first guy in through the window and eagle1 backed him up?