Well done Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Always nice to see. Nice one Ma'am.

Makes a change to see something other than "Dutchess of Cambridge", or "Pippa Middleton's Arrse".

Not that I'd compain at exposure of any of the afforementioned of course :)

Edited to add - one wonder's if she took with her a box of stickies for her naughty nephew?

I suspect she wouldn't mind going on patrol herself. Don't know what she would do to the locals but she scares the hell out of me.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I suspect she wouldn't mind going on patrol herself. Don't know what she would do to the locals but she scares the hell out of me.
Absolutely. Remember that she is an Olympian in her own right, which in equestrian sports can be a little tough. Eventing is nor for the weak-hearted, and no matter how well bred the horse or how expensive the schooling (of both horse and rider) if you are going to fall off then its a simple equation of how fast the horse is moving when you fall off, and how far down. Even in the gentlest of falls, it hurts. (although I once fell off by undoing the girth strap on the horse and me and the saddle just rolled off the horse who probably thought I was a bit of a pillock)

The blokes were so interested in Princess Anne they didn't see the bloke who had collapsed behind them!!

C

cloudbuster

There's a B&W shot somewhere of the breeze lifting her skirt to prove that (apart from Eddie) the Royal females prefer to go Commando. The continent ones, at least

The blokes were so interested in Princess Anne they didn't see the bloke who had collapsed behind them!!

She'd just decked him for asking if she had any photos of Pippa's ARRSE.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
There's a B&W shot somewhere of the breeze lifting her skirt to prove that (apart from Eddie) the Royal females prefer to go Commando. The continent ones, at least
Not this one is it ?
Some bastard's drawn rods on her.

The Lance Jack to her left had just just been thinking about it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nicely smoothgrooved.

C

cloudbuster

Not this one is it ?
Some bastard's drawn rods on her.
Sufferring from an attack of the Bandwidth Nazis, so unable to verify from here.

I met her in the early 90's as she paid a visit to 1RS at BBK, and the passage of time had done nothing to diminish the firmness of her cheeks. Must be down to all that hard riding...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sufferring from an attack of the Bandwidth Nazis, so unable to verify from here.
It's not that wide.

I met her in the early 90's as she paid a visit to 1RS at BBK, and the passage of time had done nothing to diminish the firmness of her cheeks. Must down to all that hard riding...
Ask Timothy James Hamilton.

Having never served, can I ask a sensible question? How exactly does it boost morale when a high profile person visits as if its anything like the NHS, its weeks of being****ed around even more than normal for someobody you wont be allowed to clap eyes on, let alone speak with. Nick Clegg visted our place a while back, a couple of our nurses were asked to help the cleaing staff tidy up the cleaning stores, just in case he wanted a look in there. Really boosted morale.
Join up and find out. Skiplicker.

It would be a funny old world if everyone was in the army as there would be no one to wave goodbye
Not as funny as never served civvys opinionating about things they couldn't understand if they were given a powerpoint lecture on the ethos of the Armed Forces, complete with pie charts, graphs and a Q&A sesh at the end for you to ask why 99.9% of the ARRSE membership who've served would like to have seen you strangled at birth.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A couple of years ago at Bastion, 5 minutes before being introduced to her i crammed a whole pack of Pickled Onion flavour crisps down my neck. She never even batted an eyelid at the honking breath although the CO did give me a rather strange stare. Some people just have no sense of humour. Made me laugh anyway.

Latest Threads