Well done Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by old_bloke, Dec 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Always nice to see. Nice one Ma'am.

Makes a change to see something other than "Dutchess of Cambridge", or "Pippa Middleton's Arrse".

Not that I'd compain at exposure of any of the afforementioned of course :)

Edited to add - one wonder's if she took with her a box of stickies for her naughty nephew?
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

3. I suspect she wouldn't mind going on patrol herself. Don't know what she would do to the locals but she scares the hell out of me.
  4. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Absolutely. Remember that she is an Olympian in her own right, which in equestrian sports can be a little tough. Eventing is nor for the weak-hearted, and no matter how well bred the horse or how expensive the schooling (of both horse and rider) if you are going to fall off then its a simple equation of how fast the horse is moving when you fall off, and how far down. Even in the gentlest of falls, it hurts. (although I once fell off by undoing the girth strap on the horse and me and the saddle just rolled off the horse who probably thought I was a bit of a pillock)
  5. HHH

HHH LE

The blokes were so interested in Princess Anne they didn't see the bloke who had collapsed behind them!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Now you come to mention it...

Would I. Have.
  7. There's a B&W shot somewhere of the breeze lifting her skirt to prove that (apart from Eddie) the Royal females prefer to go Commando. The continent ones, at least
  8. She'd just decked him for asking if she had any photos of Pippa's ARRSE.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not this one is it ?
    Some bastard's drawn rods on her.

The Lance Jack to her left had just just been thinking about it.

10. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

and this ...

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Nicely smoothgrooved.
  12. Sufferring from an attack of the Bandwidth Nazis, so unable to verify from here.

I met her in the early 90's as she paid a visit to 1RS at BBK, and the passage of time had done nothing to diminish the firmness of her cheeks. Must be down to all that hard riding...
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

It's not that wide.

Ask Timothy James Hamilton.
  14. T'is said she likes a good mount.