Well done Celtic

I for one, didn`t think that at 0 mins the Bhoys stood a chance: at 60 mins, I thought they couldn`t stand that pressure for another half an hour, they must run out of energy....but, and credit where it`s due, they to a man, played magnificantly!

Not a Celtic fan, but I certainly appreciate a great performance.

I for one, didn`t think that at 0 mins the Bhoys stood a chance: at 60 mins, I thought they couldn`t stand that pressure for another half an hour, they must run out of energy....but, and credit where it`s due, they to a man, played magnificantly!

Not a Celtic fan, but I certainly appreciate a great performance.
At 63 mins i was screaming for subs.......

As a Newcastle fan, it was great to see young Fraser Foster play a blinder! You got a good `un there.

A good mate of mine, a hun, commented that "your stadium is full for once"...the wee bitter gimp! That pre-match display by the fans was simply breathtaking!

Apart from nicking other teams songs, fan goal celebrations and refusing to allow poppy donations....well done to them.

.............................and no I'm not a hun !!!

Watt excellent in interview, managed to stop himself from swearing :)

Hail! Hail!

The poppy protest is so last year, at least they never sent any bombs to anyone eh? Wee boys for the most part and raging against the machine, rather they were doing that than sat at home on the XBOX or whatever.