Well done BFBS!

Although not usually a big fan I have to congratulate them for a job well done last night.

It took the form of a 'Sunset Cruise' from Dhekelia down towards Larnaka bay. Food was good, company better (at least 2 other ARRSERS) and the beer was ice cold :D

The main thing was we raised around 700euro for the Big Salute.

So cheers and well done to Chris Pearson and Neil Skinner for providing a great night :salut:

He is quite a well travelled DJ.

Recently, he has been in NI the Gulf and obviously is now in Sunny Cyprus.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Another one happening from Limassol this week and we're planning more in the east & west in September... see ya there!

heidtheba said:
It took the form of a 'Sunset Cruise' from Dhekelia down towards Larnaka bay. Food was good, company better (at least 2 other ARRSERS) and the beer was ice cold :D
Was Anya there? Are her breasts really as big as in her photos? Did you?

FiveAlpha said:
heidtheba said:
Was Anya there? Are her breasts really as big as in her photos? Did you?[/quote]

No, No, and No.

Cant remember much else apart from pole dancing :?

Went on 2 of these when at Akrotiri...best evening out bar none...Dave Simpson played some very rude records...laffed a lot...drank a lot...fell asleep in the bow and even got given a blanket...result

Dave Simon

then click on meet the presenters

'Dave Simon
Dave's career is widespread, starting with the Canadian Forces Network and then commercial radio in the USA with KISS FM , ROCK 103, SOUTH 106, and the legendary Florida Pan Handle Station WOOF FM.
Dave's ambition in life is to keep his hair as long as possible, never wear a tie and to still be alive when England win the World Cup!'

FFS, Neil get that photo off of there :D

Getting Mrs htb to sort some photos out.

No names, no pack drills, remember? :wink:

See you Sep, Nickfest you see :D

Filbert Fox said:
Dave Simon

then click on meet the presenters

'Dave Simon
Dave's career is widespread, starting with the Canadian Forces Network and then commercial radio in the USA with KISS FM , ROCK 103, SOUTH 106, and the legendary Florida Pan Handle Station WOOF FM.
Dave's ambition in life is to keep his hair as long as possible, never wear a tie and to still be alive when England win the World Cup!'

I was correcting Ispeakcrabandpongo who'd said Dave Simpson :)

BFBS

in that case, I too stand corrected, could I have a BFBS mug please.

Was a quality night, excellent company and away from the norm ( HTB you know exactly what I mean!)

Next time im gonna take tablets before I go on a boat, im still swaying now! I know ........ fanny springs to mind

Norman_the_Gunner said:
Was a quality night, excellent company and away from the norm ( HTB you know exactly what I mean!)

Next time im gonna take tablets before I go on a boat, im still swaying now! I know ........ fanny springs to mind
You did say it......................

FiveAlpha said:
heidtheba said:
Was Anya there? Are her breasts really as big as in her photos? Did you?
Nope, left sunny Cyprus before then.